The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What's Your Super Power?

Sorry i'm so bored i needed a nerdy thread :P

My super power would be as cliche as it gets: being invisible. Oh, the things i'd do lol Orrrrr it would be optical illusions. like, i could read their greatest fear and make their minds think that it's happening.

PS. Don't say your super power would be to negate every super power. It doesn't count, be more creative :P

Edited by something better

Mine would be to turn back time.....everyday I do or say something stupid and wish to go back and fix it... :D

Invisibility would be my second choice....

Yeah, that would be cool. My first two choices are flying and invisibility ;D

My power would me Financial Control. Because I suck with looking after my money

That's a good one. My super power would be an in depth understanding of the stock exchange.

Or maybe laser vision...

Hm... would have to think hard about this if you can only choose one superpower. I've always wanted to be able to read people's minds, but I think I'd choose something else... I think I'd choose to have the same powers as Mystique in X-Men. Be able to change shape! That'd be so incredibly awesome. Apart from that I'd love to be able to fly or move things with my mind.

I have no idea....there are so many cool superpowers.

Although if I did have a superpower and couldnt choose it id be really unlucky and have something lame like the guy on misfits who could control milk, or rogue-yay icant touch anyone... Or possibly lamer then that everyone else would have healing powers or super strenght and I would have a lizard tongue

Hm... would have to think hard about this if you can only choose one superpower. I've always wanted to be able to read people's minds, but I think I'd choose something else... I think I'd choose to have the same powers as Mystique in X-Men. Be able to change shape! That'd be so incredibly awesome. Apart from that I'd love to be able to fly or move things with my mind.

A shape shifter would be so convenient! :o Oh the things i'd do haha

The power that is coming in my mind right now is "Intuitive Aptitude" (the ability to innately understand and manipulate patterns within complex systems), like Sylar from Heroes

I'm gonna be a jerk and say omnipotence :P

Or time controlling would be awesome.Like if you have a happy moment you can go back and relieve it again and again.And if you have smt to look forward to you can fastforward to it :P but that would mean that you would never live in the moment >.< Guess there's downside to everyone of this powers hehe

I'm going to be the jerk here and say my superpower would be the power to reverse other people's superpowers who I come in contact with.

^ LOL. That is such a good idea. haha.

My super power would be to learn how to read people. I may not be able to read their minds in reality, but I'd love to predict what people would do. ^_^

Edited by Lena

My super power would be to learn how to read people. I may not be able to read their minds in reality, but I'd love to predict what people would do. ^_^

Pretty good and wise Kim! ;O Suddenly, we own the world!

Pretty good and wise Kim! ;O Suddenly, we own the world!

Thanks, Will!

I'm actually reading a book about reading people now. :0_0: It's really interesting! haha.

A shape shifter would be so convenient! :o Oh the things i'd do haha

I know :o

The power that is coming in my mind right now is "Intuitive Aptitude" (the ability to innately understand and manipulate patterns within complex systems), like Sylar from Heroes

Sylar :0_0: Haha neat

Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to save your memories and be able to re-visit them again and again? Haha maybe this isn't a superpower (one just needs a pevensive) but it's something I've always wanted to do. Or be able to distort the world and make yourself and others enter made-up dreams.