The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Oh if you do get tickets Cathrine, you are SO SO SO SO lucky!! : o & take pictures : P

I loved the t-shirts they wore when they sang Born This Way :oh yeah:

The one Brittany made for Santana was brilliant. It said Lebanese but it was meant to say Lesbian and Brittany thought it DID say Lesbian :r ofl:

Awww,

Brittany and Artie broke up.

Makes me happy in one way

(Brittana, anyone?)

, but it makes me sad because they were adorable together :wub:

Sam! 'Don't cry, Sammy' <3 I think I actually love him now, I nearly cried when he cried :( <3

Has anyone seen the promo for 2x20 yet?

Quinn slaps Rachel!

:o I wonder why :lostit:

believe me, ill take lots and lots of pictures if i do get tickets :D :D

and regarding the spoilers, i agree with you. they were adorable together, but i like the new direction they're going with it. theyre cute together :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Faberry duet was sooo pretty <3 Who knew Quinn and Rachel's voices would go so well together? I demand another Faberry duet :lostit:

Yes Rachel has this super amazing voice, and Quinn has this sweet innocent kind of voice that added a melancholic kind of tone into the song. I loved that song so much. :blush:

have you guys seen the prom episode? :D

jesse st james is back :D

and the boys singing friday lmao :lol:

Yes!!! It was such a good episode!!!

I freaking lov Blaine and Kurt!!!!!!!!!

have you guys seen the prom episode? :D

jesse st james is back :D

and the boys singing friday lmao :lol:

Jesse's

voice during

Rolling in the Deep

<333 :excited::drool: I'm in love :wub:

I've not seen the episode, but I've listened to the songs. Glee has officially made me like

Friday

, but only their cover of it.

Rebecca Black's

version of it is still annoying as HELL :icontwisted8pz:

I love Dianna Agron!

Me too!! :wub:

Okay so many things i want to comment on.

Okay first of all i was really disappointed that they did a cover of Black's "Friday". I mean why for? It was completely unnecessary :/ I mean yes that girl's had all those millions of views because her song was the worst possible song ever. But why Glee had to do a cover of that song? I mean i don't get it. They might as well have sang Phoebe Buffay's "Smelly Cat". That'd be better.

Also i really don't know what to think about

Jesse's return :/ I mean, he looked honest and all but still that doesn't erase what he did to Rachel. He humiliate her and abandonned her and she forgot all these in an instance just so she can have her prom date? I mean idk :/

I read somewhere that Brittany deserves something better than Artie, so just let me say this.

Brittany cheated on Artie with Santana. I’m more of a Brittana shipper than a Bartie shipper, but Artie treated her with the upmost repsect and when he called her stupid he immediately felt bad about it and he even sang a song to try and win her back. And all Brittany cares is actually Santana sooo people can say all they want, but no one can say that she deserves something better than Artie.

I lol'd so much when

Kurt accidentally called Santana, Satan :lol:

But overall it was an amazing episode! This video here sums it up pree' well. It's so beautifuly done. Don't watch it if you haven't seen the episode (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeMYzV87SQ&feature=player_embedded

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm an official GLEEK!, I love Darren...he's the american potter after all:P

My favorite characters would be: Kurt,Blain,Sam,Rachel and Santana...

I still haven't seen the last three episodes of the 2nd season..and, I'm dieing here!

Went to the concert today in the 02 arena... THEY ARE AMAZING. Heather (Brittany) is such a wicked dancer.. and omg Lea michele has the most incredible voice. They were just so cute <3 Anyone who has the chance to go should definitely go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I booked my tickets for the 3D concert movie today, it looks amaaazing :D

I now have two favourites in The Glee Project, Samuel and Cameron :wub: I hope to god Lindsay doesn't win. No offence to anyone who likes her, but she's a bitch. I can see how she'd be easy to write for, but ugh <_<

ive not watched the Glee project, im really not into the reality tv shows...hmm..

i run a glee fansite with a friend though, its pretty fun, we are doing give aways right now..well when we get to 750 twitter followers anyway lol!

i am missing glee, i feel like i havent seen it for ages, roll on Septemberrr

ive not watched the Glee project, im really not into the reality tv shows...hmm..

i run a glee fansite with a friend though, its pretty fun, we are doing give aways right now..well when we get to 750 twitter followers anyway lol!

i am missing glee, i feel like i havent seen it for ages, roll on Septemberrr

Ooooh what's the site????

• 1 month later...