The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
<br />I love Rachel and Kurt!!!! And I do love the new Quinn, but I want more Fintchel!!!!!!! And, I can't wait for Damian to come on the show!!!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

to say a word,i want to hear more songs by Quinn

and i love Dianna very very MUCH!!

• 1 month later...

I have been keeping up with glee. It's getting sort of tiresome. Nothing really happens and they are doing the weirdest songs. Rachel hardly sings anymore which makes me so mad!!! I love her voice!

• 1 month later...

While I agree that the concept for the show is amazing,I must say that the execution is disastrous! Yes,it has its moments,but if you pay attention,the show is highly sexist,writing is inconsistent,lazy and sometimes very offensive!

I got into it because I thought that the idea for this type of show is very original. And the idea is,but other things are,unfortunately,failing big time! The number one thing that makes me cringe is the awful writing. Yes,can be funny and amusing at times,but that ain't enough. It's inconsistent,sloppy and truly laughable at times. I mean,it's like they (the writers) are not even reading each other's scripts and are not following the storylines. It's a real shame,cause the show had a huge amount of potential! I know it's a big hit and all,but it could have been a LOT more. At least in my opinion.

And even though I'm not a woman,I have noticed that the writers are extremely sexist (intentionally or not,don't know) and they are showing female characters in a very negative light. They are always making them the 'bad guys' while they showcase the males as the hero figures. I don't wanna go on and on with examples of this type of writing,but if you really pay attention,the show is very offensive to women!

I still watch it,but I honestly don't know why I bother. It makes me sad to think that something that had so much potential and has such a talented young cast (with the exception of few) was ruined by the wrong people. Most notably,the wrong and incompetent writers.