The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Abc Family - Dh Pt 2 Footage

Today ABC Family announced that footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 will be appearing during their Harry Potter Weekend starting Thursday!

See the full Potter schedule for the weekend here.

We will of course bring you the footage after it airs. At this time we're not sure how many clips will be revealed, but we expect a press release from ABC Family later this week.

-Mugglenet

Anyone going to watch this? :D I don't have Sky tv so I can't but hopefully it will be good and they put it online!

:ohyeah::ohyeah: I have my DVR all set and ready to go ;) WILL SO BE WATCHING it...I watch it anyway whenever there is a HP weekend marathon though LOL

good on ya! :lol:

You know I'll be waiting for the details, right? :3m_sie:

You two are waiting for the kiss? :P

Actually, no. I'm more intrigued about the action part. :)

THE KISS is pretty much the one and only thing I am prepared to wait for, until July 15th. :yesyes:

Edited by vida

^^^ wow, i JUST noticed the harry and hermione relationship thing... i read it too fast on Leaky and i could have sworn my eyes saw ron and hermione.

i wonder what yates will say? like you said , it is supposed to be ron and hermione's movie...

^^^ wow, i JUST noticed the harry and hermione relationship thing... i read it too fast on Leaky and i could have sworn my eyes saw ron and hermione.

i wonder what yates will say? like you said , it is supposed to be ron and hermione's movie...

I wonder that too. I mean, it's all written!! I don't understand why they have to explain over and over and over again how is the H/Hr relationship. It's ridiculous!!! :rolleyes:

You two are waiting for the kiss? :P

Hell yeah! ;) LOL!!! Padfoot that was funny... I am dying for the action and can SO wait til July 15th for the HOTTEST KISS IN POTTER ;) hehe... but to see Harry and meeting his destiny :( Omg I feel like I will be a blubbery mess watching him sacrifice himself!!!

One more thing-yeah tired have to say of H/Hr stuff-they are bro/sis-very sweet relationship still...but enough already-RON is Hermione's :)

Edited by cbmac12

AH!!! I got so lucky and caught one of them tonight!!! I was grabbing on to the couch so hard and my mouth was wide open. I wouldnt let anyone talk till it was over!!!

I saw a bunch of snippets of different things that looked AWESOME!!!