The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson For Lancome

As we've known, Emma will be new ambassador of Lancome. And according to the reports, she will front their new fragrance Trésor Midnight Rose ad.

she'll front the campaign for the new Lancôme fragrance, Trésor Midnight Rose. Previous Trésor faces have included Isabella Rossellini, Kate Winslet, Penélope Cruz and Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann so we cannot WAIT to Emma's Mario Testino-shot campaign.

Lancome gives her high acclaim

"Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation," said Youcef Nabi, president of Lancôme International. "We are delighted by this new collaboration with Emma, who brings a fresh spirit to Lancôme."

Although there is no release date yet for the campaign, famed photographer Mario Testino has signed on to do the shoot.

Can't wait for the ads :ohyeah:

And the name 'Midnight Rose' is so mysterious and sexy, I love it! :P

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank mods for moving it here :yesyes:

I found this one.

The Harry Potter actress is set to appear in a number of print and televised adverts for the brand, shot by fashion photographer Mario Testino, which will début next month

http://www.ldnfashion.net/2011/03/emma-watson-named-lancomes-new-ambassador/

If the report is true, we can see the ads next month! :excited:

Edited by shiningmoment

Emma looks awesome and stunning!! It will be so cool to see her for ads for Lancome in my magazines! I saw a Lancome ad last night w. Julia Roberts... Emma will def bring a fresh, new look.