The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson For Lancome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lancome sure picked a sexy ambassadress. :excited: . Emma just keeps getting more stunning. I wonder if she'll be doing more ads.

She's too cute in this picture:

Yeah, her expression is precious here :3m_sie:

Now I'm thinking this ads is not just 30 sec long. It's maybe a short film since they've changed sets and outfits for it.

I don't think it will be longer than 30 seconds, it would be to expensive to broadcast. But I think they might have different versions of the spot, which would be very cool.

Maybe they are shooting not only the campaign for Midnight Rose, but something else as well?

This time I like the Daily Mail LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1367192/Emma-Watson-tries-kiss-proof-lipstick-handsome-French-star-Cyril-Descours-new-Lanc-ad.html

Emma and her co-star does have great chemistry during the shooting. They looked so beautiful together :3m_sie:

I almost had a damn heart attack when I saw that picture. Why do you have to scare me like that, Lancome?

I'm impressed that the Daily Mail didn't try to pass this off as a real life relationship like they usually do. But with multiple shootings and a kissing scene I'm wondering what kind of ads these will be.

I'm not so keen on the outfits to be honest

Me neither....the daytime outdoor ones with the jeans and sweater were best....well, I almost never seem to like what those photographers make her wear<_<