The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Italian Food

Pizza. Pasta. Whatever.

Talk about the tasty Italian dishes here.

As for me lately i've been into a lot of pasta dishes... definatly Macaroni Cheese and Lasagne. <3

I love making lasagne but im not a huge fan of it. I love italian food though, love eayinh it out.

We do a gorgeous dish with pesto, tagliatelle, bacon, chicken and philli. Also like meatball and pasta dishes

I love Italian food. Especially pastas.... I could eat noodles every day!!

Also, I love love love gnocchi!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Om nom nom nom, Italian food (where's the Pac-Man emoticon when you need one? -hint hint- ).

Erm, I have never had potato gnocchi even though I have always seen it in supermarkets! =o -steals Arie's gnocchi which are located in her cabinet- :ph34r:

My sister used to make a really good Beef Brasciole with proscuitto. DE-LISH-OUS. -melt- :excited:

Also, I do like veal parmigiana even though I never liked the idea of eating veal :doh: . Don't ask. :rolleye0012:

LOL.

Oh, and I love dishes with orzo pasta in it. :o

I am a big Italian eater, the bf and his family are italian and i have picked up sooooo many recipes and tips.

I cook Italian a lot too, when i do the food shop it is full of pasta, sauces, vegetables, meats. And I cook a incredible Pesto sauce well i think it is incredible lol never had any moaners so.

Om nom nom nom, Italian food (where's the Pac-Man emoticon when you need one? -hint hint- ).

Erm, I have never had potato gnocchi even though I have always seen it in supermarkets! =o -steals Arie's gnocchi which are located in her cabinet- :ph34r:

Cabinet? :puh: I make it from scratch!!! Its actually super easy!

Cabinet? :puh: I make it from scratch!!! Its actually super easy!

Share recipe! Share share share!

Please?!?!?!

I wanna try new things to cook. :sob: lolll.

<3 Italian is my favourite. As long as there's no capsicums, mushrooms etc :doh: Still haven't acquired the taste for those yet.

Me neither on the mushrooms, although stuffed portabella caps are amazinnnng. I actually went out to a gourmet pizza restaurant (yes, these do exist) with my sister last month. Got away with $90 dinner for $25. ^_^ I suppose I can post pictures soon.

We has a caprese salad (roasted red bell bepper in infused olive oil, with fresh mozarella, and bread), a fig goat cheese mixed green salad, white truffle oil (with mushrooms) pizza, a tiramisu, capuccino, and espresso. Yeah, we got away with it. :rolleye0012: LOL.

Btw, what ARE capsicums?!

Edited by Lena

Me neither on the mushrooms, although stuffed portabella caps are amazinnnng. I actually went out to a gourmet pizza restaurant (yes, these do exist) with my sister last month. Got away with $90 dinner for $25. ^_^ I suppose I can post pictures soon.

We has a caprese salad (roasted red bell bepper in infused olive oil, with fresh mozarella, and bread), a fig goat cheese mixed green salad, white truffle oil (with mushrooms) pizza, a tiramisu, capuccino, and espresso. Yeah, we got away with it. :rolleye0012: LOL.

Btw, what ARE capsicums?!

Haha, well done!

OMG this topic is making me hungry, pasta is an obsession lately. I've also always been a pizza lover.

I can't eat pasta all the time. I made spinach fettucine and whole grain linguine, enough for three plates, and had them consecutive days in a row. :mellow: LOL, it gets tiring even though I need it!

Also, I like to take veggies and saute them in olive oil or another healthier oil (like walnut), add some almonds or other nuts (which are high in Vitamin E, and if walnuts--high in OMEGA 3 Fatty acids), and pour a no sugar added pasta sauce over it to let the veggies boil down while I cover it. Then I add, to take away some of the bitterness of no sugar added pasta sauce, some spices. I like hotter spices, so curry, imported Spanish smoked paprika, and chili powder would do it for me. ^_^

Deal, I will PM you the recipe either later today or tomorrow!

-hugs-

ARIE, YOU DA BEST!

Home fryyyy, or home carrot. LOL. :lol:

Thanks! ;)

Edited by Lena
  • 3 weeks later...