The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Food Discussion

Oh my gosh Pizza! I'd make a topic but it's unfair i'm stopping now. I have to stop... xD

HAHAHAHAHAHA... but good job on getting this forum up and running! Gave me something to do for a while lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA... but good job on getting this forum up and running! Gave me something to do for a while lol

Yeah... it was passed over to Lena though. >.<

EDIT: I just got what you meant. We needed some topics here anyway, aye. :P

Edited by Hermione

Mmmmmmm food. I messed up majorly on dinner yesterday, its still upsetting me :( I left it while I was out expecting it to need an hour but it didn't it only needed half. I hate when I mess up in the kitchen.

Mmmmmmm food. I messed up majorly on dinner yesterday, its still upsetting me :( I left it while I was out expecting it to need an hour but it didn't it only needed half. I hate when I mess up in the kitchen.

There's always tomorrow!! Gotta think, sometimes messing up in the kitchen gives you the opportunity to understand what, in particular, went wrong. Gives you the opportunity to trouble shoot. ^_^

Have you seen the movie "Julie and Julia"? The script is written in such a way that the events contain a parallel storyline between two characters: Julie, who is a woman that is frustrated and overwhelmed with her current job/career, and Julia Child, the famous American chef who influenced American cuisine by teaching the American public about the fundementals of French cuisine. Julie endeavors to try Child's recipes every day, for 365 days and blogs about it. There are so many mishaps in her cooking, that she questions her resolve, which I can relate to.

("Julie and Julia" (2009), IMDb)

(Information on Julia Child, American chef, Wikipedia)

I once tried to cook salmon in a broiler while baking a sweet potato. Charred the salmon completely when I wasn't watching. Still ate it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...