• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakfast: Vitamin C tablet and Toast

Lunch: Chips and Pancake

Dinner: Beans on Toast

Drink: Water and Dr Pepper

Snack: ---

^ Explain :mellow: . Snaps and mullier rice? Never heard of 'em. lol.

Lunch: Chips and Pancake

Dinner: Beans on Toast

Hey, thanks!!! Those sound really interesting! I've never seen them around here. I've seen like corn puff snacks. But yeaaah.

Meh meals for today:

Breakfast: 2 cups of Cafe Estima fair trade Starbucks blend, and glass of left-over smoothie from yesterday.

Snack: I was cycling...soooo. I breaked and had a white chocolate macadamia nut Clif bar, and a 12 oz. Gatorade.

Lunch: Cooked packaged soup, but added my own stuff: onions, red peppers, garlic flakes, garlic powder, chicken flavouring, parsley, cayenne pepper, turkey bacon, and a whole marinated chipotle pepper.

Had a romaine lettuce salad to pair, with leftover steamed spinach from last night in it, red bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, and hazelnuts to garnish with a lemon vinaigrette.

Immunity powdered supplement.

Snack: Nutri-grain bar (pretty much all smushed in meh bag lol), cup of diced peaches. Handful of pretzels -_-

Dinner: Left-over soup from earlier.

Snack: Left-over salad from earlier. ^_^

loool. My stomach was grumbling on my ride today. Did about 3 1/2 hours today. Yeeeeah. :P

Lunch: Cheese and Onion Pastie

Dinner: Nachos

Drink: Water and Dr Pepper and Oasis

Snack: Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream and Chicken Satay

^ Yeah the rice is just basic Rice Pudding. :P

I plan on doing this once a day, so, i'm sorry for the double posts, i'm keeping track of what i eat.

Lunch: Brown Cobs and Fruit Salad

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise, Carbonara Pasta and Tomato and Basil Pasta

Drink: Water and Dr Pepper and Cranberry Juice

Snack: Cheesy chips, Onken Yoghurt and Chrips

I have eaten loads, i don't know why my stomach is so empty.

Why does no one post here? Kim could you merge these posts for me? Please?

Breakfast: Vitamin C tablet and Cerial

Lunch: Tomato Soup

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise and Curry (I got hungry)

Snack: Crackers and Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream

I've noticed a very unhealthy diet lately, a lot of over indulgence.

Why does no one post here? Kim could you merge these posts for me? Please?

Breakfast: Vitamin C tablet and Cerial

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise and Curry (I got hungry)

Snack: Crackers and Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream

I've noticed a very unhealthy diet lately, a lot of over indulgence.

How would you like the posts merged, Jade? I wasn't sure if I should merge them originally, so I just left them as is. If you request it merged I will do so but you need to tell me how you'd like them merged.

And btw, I don't see any overindulgence there. Ice cream is an indulgence, but it isn't an overindulgence. You're fine, Jade. At least you're eating four meals a day.

-----

My eating for today:

I've been craving sugary foods and sweets (like chocolate/brownies) all day. I haven't had any chocolate at all.

Breakfast: -"Gashouse" egg or egg in a basket: Cooked sunny-side up egg in a cut out circular hole of slice of white bread (I ran out of wheat bread a week ago, and my parents had once slice of white bread left in the house). Cooked in grapeseed oil and a bit of light, healthy margarine.

-6 oz. of organic plain non-fat yogurt, drizzled with honey, small handful of hazelnuts and small handful of dried cranberries.

Lunch: Small side of cooked bulgur wheat (had onions, allspice and other spices in it, with chipotle pepper), and homemade turkey taco: whole wheat/grain tortilla, spiced ground turkey, spinach leaves, romaine lettuce, chipotle pepper, and small cut of Manchego cheese to top.

Snack: few handfuls of pretzels and white corn tortilla chips. Tried a skinny Lean Cuisine variety spring roll, just one.

Dinner: Mom's cooking: small side codfish (bacala), onions, and potatoes with arroz con gondules (rice with pigeon peas). I actually had to cut the original enormous portion she gave to me. lol.

:mellow: I'm kinda hungry now, but I won't eat anything tonight.

Drinks: low-sugar orange juice, rice milk (ran outta skim milk LOL), and water with flavour in it.

Been really trying not to overeat or go nuts. lol. It takes a lot of effort, and lots of packs of gum. -_o.

Edited by Lena

How would you like the posts merged, Jade? I wasn't sure if I should merge them originally, so I just left them as is. If you request it merged I will do so but you need to tell me how you'd like them merged.

And btw, I don't see any overindulgence there. Ice cream is an indulgence, but it isn't an overindulgence. You're fine, Jade. At least you're eating four meals a day.

I did request a merge that's why I asked. There's only one way to merge, you just convert the 3 posts into one. If your not sure how to do PM me or an Admin. (:

I said over indulgence lately, if you look at the previous 2 posts i've been having like 3 dinners plus Nachos and Ice Cream and all sorts. (:

Been so busy lately, guys. -_- Hopefully new threads coming soon.

Breakfast: a bowl of Post's Basic 4 (like flakes with raisins, cranberries, almonds, etc.) in whole milk, five small strawberries, two orange halves, and a small cup of orange juice.

Snack: 90 calorie Special K raspberry cheesecake granola bar

Lunch: Onion (and other spices) flatbread, with three thin slices chicken breast, slices of red onion, slices of cucumber, small bunch of cilantro, layered with three thin slices ham, and a bit of dijon mustard. Side of half a kosher dill pickle and celery stick.

Snack: one medium banana :D

Dinner: 2-3 ounces of whole wheat fusilli (pasta), with a heated organic roasted garlic sauce in which I cooked sliced red onions, cilantro, and a handful of unsalted sunflower seeds. Topped with 2 ounces (leftover) flaked tilapia fillet and garnished with a small amount of asiago cheese and small bunch of cilantro.

Beverages: Whole milk (with cereal), small glass orange juice, plenttty of water, and two mugs of seltzer water.

I kind of have the habit of making dishes out of hardly nothing. Grab a few things from the cabinet and voilà! Done. :D

Especially when the kitchen isn't stocked. Whip out a box o' pasta and the sauce and veggies! BAM! B)

Breakfast: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich

Lunch: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich, tea, pringles & Mars candy bar

Dinner: 2 Chicken shawarma & 7up

*I love chicken

Breakfast: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich

Lunch: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich, tea, pringles & Mars candy bar

Dinner: 2 Chicken shawarma & 7up

*I love chicken <3*

omg me too girl Chicken is the shitzz

Breakfast:nothing

Lunch:Stuffed Crest Pizza..

Drinks:Dr.pepper

I haven't been eating the healthiest these past two days. Takes a lot of effort to cook, which I never realized until now. And I've been stuck inside the house for most of the day, so I want to eat loads.

Breakfast: small bowl Kashi granola cereal with vanilla hazelnut flavoured rice milk.

Lunch: A bacon and egg sandwich with salt and pepper and ketchup from a breakfast restaurant near my house.

Supper (lol? or dinner, though I know I'm going to eat more): a bag of Birdseye Steamfresh Primavera Pasta with carrots, herbs, corn, and stuff in it. That was like 460 calories :doh: .

And drinks so far: Tons of water, and now a caffeine-free lemon tea sweetened with Splenda.

Yeah :doh: . I'm so not proud of myself right now.

Yesterday

Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet and Cereal

Dinner: Chicken and Rice

Drink: Water and Cranberry Juice

Snack: Pizza

Today

Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet and Golden Nuggets

Lunch: Brevels

Dinner: Tomato and Basil Pasta

Drink: Water and Cranberry Juice

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Chicken Chipotle sandwich & Coke

Dinner: Boiled egg with mayonnaise sandwich & Mixed berries juice.

^ Chicken Chipotle sandwich. Om nom nommmm. I wish I had that right now. :yesyes:

I'm not doing breakfast, lunch, dinner anymore. My meals have been so inconsistent regarding food. Sooo...

Today:

Meal one: half a Colombian dulce de leche pastry

-A sweet corn beverage called "chicha morada" (wrote about it in Spanish/Caribbean food thread).

I've kinda lost my appetite. :mellow:

Breakfast:

One medium banana

Two kiwi fruit

Snack:

One large navel orange

1.5 ounces of all-natural hummus (chickpea) chips flavoured with garlic, olive oil, lemon, and feta (cheese).

Plenty of water. Thinking about what to make for dinner. B)