Lunch: Dolomeo Pasta

Dinner: --Not had yet--

Drink: Water and Cranberry Juice

Snack: ---

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Jade, I love how you're being dedicated in keeping track of what you're eating. It's the best way to do it. I do it mentally nowadays instead of writing it down, and I don't really count calories. I just make a roundabout number in my head of what I take in.

If I could tack onto what I had yesterday, which were two kiwi fruits and a banana in the morning, and a large navel orange in the afternoon with some chickpea chips flavoured with hummus, garlic, olive oil, and lemon, I had the following for dinner:

Walked into the gourmet supermarket (closest supermarket by walking distance here, when I travel) and up to the seafood counter and asked for a recommendation. Finally picked a fresh, boneless 3/4 pound (12 ounces) of grouper (white) fish fillet.

I bought some veggies and things.

Came home and threw together dinner off the top of my head. I took the fillet and poured a bit of extra virgin olive oil on it and seasoned it with Chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme, and caraway seeds on both sides. Put a bit of oil in the bottom of the iron pot and laid a bed of baby arguala on it. Added a halved imported (marinated in vinegar) Greek yellow bell pepper. I put the fillet skin-side down, and topped that with another halved yellow bell pepper. I seasoned thin cubed slices of butternut squash and added it around and on top of the fish. Decorated the sides with halved yellow vine ripe tomatoes. Drizzled a bit more olive oil over it and added an orange and fig infused balsamic vinegar. Baked that.

While that baked, I started to cook up the bulgar wheat with olive oil and onions, chicken stock, spices like garlic, black pepper, and majoram. Bulgar wheat is usually a hard, coarse cracked wheat. I cooked it over slow heat and it turned out to the consistency of couscous.

I arranged a salad with arguala and iceberg lettuce. Made a plate of fruit fixings that included strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and a red and green apple (all sliced). Another plate with four different cheeses and a grater. And another plate with salad topping (sunflower kernels) and halved limes.

My sister went :lostit: when we sat down at the table for dinner. She went, "KIM, HOW DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DO THISSSSSSS?!" I was like, "Reading. ^_^ ". She says I have talent but whatever :rolleyes: .

So, that was my dinner. I haven't eaten anything today, except for the rest of those chick pea chips haha. :D

haha, I would like to post here everyday, but it won't happen as people rarely post here. So I'll just post as many days as I can remember when It is my turn to post. xd

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Chicken Chipotle sandwich & Pepsi

Dinner: Instant noodles

Snacks: Galaxy flutes, rice, salad & water :P

Breakfast: ---

Lunch: Dolomeo Pasta

Dinner: --Not had yet--

Drink: Water, Oasis and Coca Cola

Snack: ---

What is Oasis? Teach the American all these British names for foods! :lol:

---

Hmmm.

I've only had breakfast today, so:

-Kashi blueberry/cranberry granola crumble in skim milk

-A medium banana

-a plastic container with left over fruits and veggies from the other night's dinner: sliced strawberries, cucumbers, halved yellow vineripe tomatoes, sliced red and green apples.

-water. :D

Breakfast: Jam on Toast

Lunch: Chips and meat

Dinner: Tomato and Cheese Pasts

Drink: Water, Beer and Coca Cola

Snack: Cerial and Crunchie Biscuits

Tablets: Vitamin C and Cod Liver Oil

Kim:

Had coffee for breakfast, then i had a green apple around noun, then i had some chicken and loads of salad for lunch. Now it's 5pm i'm having coffee again lol and i duno what to eat for dinner. Maybe some yoghurt.

Oasis is lush....basically sugary fruit drink. I try not to drink it now though, had LOADS when I was pregnant, but everything I ate when I was pregnant was sugary :unsure:

Drink-coffee

Breakfast-2 wheatabix, strawberries, raspberries, banana and skimmed milk

Not eaten anything else yet, but I will be having

Dinner-Courgette and cumin soup with a slice of wholemeal bread

Tea-paprika chicken with green beans, carrots and mashed potatoe

Yesterday

Breakfast: ---

Lunch: Nachos and Chicken Pieces

Dinner: ---

Drink: Water and Coca Cola

Snack: Chrisps

Tablets: Vitamin C, Multivitamin and Omega 3

Breakfast: Toast

Lunch: ---

Dinner: Dolomio Pasta

Drink: Water and Coca Cola and Beer

Snack: Chrisps, Chupa Chups, Cake Mix x2, Melted Chocolate

Tablets: Vitamin C, Multivitamin and Omega 3

I pigged out on sweet food all day because I'm depressed, pelase, don't judge.

Breakfast-apple, banana, peach, strawberries and mullerlight yogurt

Dinner-Sausage, fried egg, mushroom and tomato sandwich

Tea-Pasta with chicken, green pesto, onion, mushrooms, herbs and quark.

Drink-coffee and fruit tea

I pigged out on sweet food all day because I'm depressed, pelase, don't judge.

Hun, no one's judging you. It certainly isn't part of what I want in my Food and Health forum (for people to reserve judgment on others [even if it's only publicly]). I certainly won't judge you for your food choices. You can eat whatever you want, in as much as you want, so long as you're satisfied with yourself. :yesyes:

so far I've had a panini with olive pesto, feta, lettuce and some herbs. Now I'm eating the most insanely delicious berry sorbet :excited:

I'm sooo jealous, girl!!!! Sounds great! I'd seriously love to have some of that right now :lol: .

Breakfast-apple, banana, peach, strawberries and mullerlight yogurt

Dinner-Sausage, fried egg, mushroom and tomato sandwich

Tea-Pasta with chicken, green pesto, onion, mushrooms, herbs and quark.

Drink-coffee and fruit tea

I love what you've been eating lately, Donna. It seems very filling and delicious. :o By the way, what is "quark"?

And also Jade and Chris, and Donna, thanks for telling me about the drink named Oasis. Sounds like something I might want to try when I travel. ;)

---

What I ate today:

-Meal one: A chicken ranchera fajita (large tortilla stuffed with grilled, seasoned chicken, with white rice and cilantro, grilled peppers and onions, a ranchera sauce with tomatoes, and a hot salsa to top).

-Finished fresh, all-natural tortilla chips and guacamole. <-- This was my first meal of the day, which was 1pm.

Snack: Snacked on a couple of Ferrero Rocher chocolates at work tonight, and had about two bottles of water.

Drinks: Water, apple cinnamon tea with honey.

I might eat a slice or two of watermelon, but I dunno. :mellow:

Edited by Lena

Hun, no one's judging you. It certainly isn't part of what I want in my Food and Health forum (for people to reserve judgment on others [even if it's only publicly]). I certainly won't judge you for your food choices. You can eat whatever you want, in as much as you want, so long as you're satisfied with yourself. :yesyes:

I'm sooo jealous, girl!!!! Sounds great! I'd seriously love to have some of that right now :lol: .

I love what you've been eating lately, Donna. It seems very filling and delicious. :o By the way, what is "quark"?

And also Jade and Chris, and Donna, thanks for telling me about the drink named Oasis. Sounds like something I might want to try when I travel. ;)

---

What I ate today:

-Meal one: A chicken ranchera fajita (large tortilla stuffed with grilled, seasoned chicken, with white rice and cilantro, grilled peppers and onions, a ranchera sauce with tomatoes, and a hot salsa to top).

-Finished fresh, all-natural tortilla chips and guacamole. <-- This was my first meal of the day, which was 1pm.

Snack: Snacked on a couple of Ferrero Rocher chocolates at work tonight, and had about two bottles of water.

Drinks: Water, apple cinnamon tea with honey.

I might eat a slice or two of watermelon, but I dunno. :mellow:

Thank you, its my new slimming world diet. It's amazing.

Quark is soft cheese made with skimmed milk, it's really good for you and really versatile, you can do all sorts with it dinners and even puddings. I've only recently discovered it myself.

mmmmm I love fajita's having them tonight :) with homemade wedgies

so far I've eaten another fruit salad and yogurt for breakfast (I won slimmer of the week so was given loads of fruit this week haha)

Thinking of having sardines, leeks and carrots for dinner (bit of a mish mash but we need to go shopping for the week so just eating whats in the fridge lol)

Kim: Thank you. <3

Breakfast: Toast

Lunch: Spaghetti on Toast

Dinner: Chicken Chessaur with Mash and Carrots

Drink: Water and Tea

Snack: Doritos and Salsa Dip

Tablets: Vitamin C, Multivitamin and Omega 3, Paracetamol