The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Have You Eaten Today?

Breakfast: a bowl of Special K with strawberries cereal, with organic skim milk. Half a glass of orange juice.

Lunch: Heated bag of "Steamfresh" potatoes in a light butter and chive sauce, and remaining half glass of orange juice.

Snack: Cherry nutri-grain bar.

Supper (I guess you would call it?): Two thin slices boiled ham, an eighth section of boiled cabbage.

Snack: 1 to 2 ounces of ranch-flavored rice cakes.

Dinner: baked white potato with a light vegetable oil spread and bacon chive seasoning, boiled "buffalo-style/flavoured" chicken sausage on slice honey whole wheat bread with chipotle mustard :o , and a small bowl of heated black bean (frozen) soup.

Glass of organic skim milk (my "bro-in-law" would be so proud :D )

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakfast: Banana.

Morning tea: Banana :P

Lunch: Teriyaki chicken on rice.

For dinner we're having Enchiladas.

I'm jealous. :tongue0020:

Breakfast: A small bowl of Cimmon Toast Crunch hahah :D

Lunch:Nachos <3

Dinner: A Salad with Grilled Chicken

btw:I learned in school it is always good to keep track of how much you eat b.c it is just to see if you need to change your eating habitats ;)

Breakfast: Toast and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Sandwich

Dinner: Chips and mushrooms

Drinks: Coca Cola, Water and Blackcurrent Juice.

Snacks: Chrisps and a couple of chocolate sweets.

Breakfast: Cinnamon roll and gatorade

Lunch: Chicken and rice soup, piece of bread, and cucumbers, green peppers, and cranberries with olive oil/red wine vinegar and Parmesan cheese. Cranberry Juice to drink.

Dinner - Idk yet! :D

btw:I learned in school it is always good to keep track of how much you eat b.c it is just to see if you need to change your eating habitats ;)

True this, chica ("girl" in Spanish hahaha...Karen is rubbing off on me :mellow: ).

---

Breakfast: A small bowl of Cream of Wheat, made with organic skim milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, raisins, and handful of hazelnuts. Packet of sweetener to taste (not sugar).

Small glass of low-sugar orange juice

Snack: Organic Wallaby caramel apple yogurt.

Lunch: small portion of barbequed-style pork, boiled wax beans, and small portion of boiled white rice.

hummmmm. Dunno what to cook for dinner yet. -_-

Breakfast- fruit salad ( grapes, raspberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries, and melon) and OJ

Lunch- large salad (baby spinach, walnuts, strawberries, mango and a light vinaigrette)

Dinner- have not eaten it yet but it will be chicken soup, challah bread, chicken and salad.

^Looks tasty.

Yesterday

Breakfast: Toast and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Toast and a packet of chrisps

Dinner: Chicken Tikka Wraps

Drink: Water and Dr Pepper

Snack: Mullier Strawberry Yoghurt, Mullier Rice Original and Wheetabix

Today

Breakfast: Brown toast, Orange Juice and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Chicken Noodles with Cheese

Dinner: Chips and Pancakes

Drink: Water, Tea, Dr Pepper

Snack: Yoghurt and Popcorn.

Breakfast- fruit salad ( grapes, raspberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries, and melon) and OJ

Lunch- large salad (baby spinach, walnuts, strawberries, mango and a light vinaigrette)

Dinner- have not eaten it yet but it will be chicken soup, challah bread, chicken and salad.

Oh my G-D! ARIE! I'm so jealous. :tongue0020: Crap, all that sounds sooooo good. :excited:

Oh oh, and roomie, I want to try challah bread. I asked my mom if she had it, and she said she used to pick it up fresh when we lived in that neighborhood I told you about that I was born in.

I was like, "I'm jealous, Mom <_< "

Yeeeeah. I don't know about it, so please tell :lostit: .

oh maybe i should add that i wasnt alone :P i didnt eat it all alone.

LOL! Giiiirl, that looks delish. Again, pretty freaking jealous myself. Puhh.

I want to learn how to grill O_O. I reckon it'd be awesome.

Today

Breakfast: Brown toast, Orange Juice and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Chicken Noodles with Cheese

Drink: Water, Tea, Dr Pepper

Snack: Yoghurt and Popcorn.

Sorry for double post. (:

Noooo problem. -shrug- Is it worth merging is the question? I think I'll just leave it like that :P . Unless some GM tells me to merge it.

Dayuuum, you did have an epic change in diet. Awesome.

---------

So, I'll recount yesterday's meals:

Breakfast: Small bowl of cereal, organic skim milk, and a yogurt I think.

--I had tons of water and a container of Gatorade while cycling yesterday.

Lunch: When I felt myself getting super fatigued, I stopped at a Subway in some town on the way back. I had a bottled water, and a small chicken sandwich with spinach, cucumbers <3, peppers, and red onions on a whole wheat bread and a chipotle sauce on it. Gawd, soooo good. ^_^

Snack: Came home, stumbled in and was given fresh segmented oranges, and grapes, and I had a cherry flavoured Nutri-grain bar.

Dinner: I made this:

Brown rice, and a sauce that has tomato basil pesto, onions, diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and cut up chicken thighs. And loads of spices for flavour. I nagged my sis for the recipe. OMG it was phenom!

Today:

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim milk (I halved the portion) that had raisins, hazeluts, and banana in it with spices. Half of remaining banana, a strawberry yogurt, and uhm a Vitamin C supplement.

WOOT WOOT :D

^ sushi = love.

Breakfast: bowl special k cereal with skim milk, and half a joanagold apple

Lunch: left over basil pearled couscous

Snack: chocolate pretzel granola bar (special k)

Somehwat dinner: Plate of leftover Irish food (two slices corned beef, with homemade mashed white potato, and cabbage) <3 meh dad's cooking. ^_^

Snack thing: leftover oatmeal (from yesterday morning, small portion). I was going to travel for three days and didn't want it to sit in me fridge. :o

What I consider meh dinner (I eat dinner really late): two different granola bars.

Yeah, I ate a lot today :unsure: , but I still feel hungry. = \

=O It's not a joanagold! :doh: It's a jonagold apple! Like me! :puh:

sorry! :doh:

It's still morning and I have not eaten or drank anything yet. >.< :o

Breakfast: Cheese croissant

Lunch: Zinger Wrap, fries and Pepsi

Dinner: Nothing yet and I doubt I will have some.

Snacks: Pringles and ice cream.

Breakfast: Cheese croissant

Lunch: Zinger Wrap, fries and Pepsi

Dinner: Nothing yet and I doubt I will have some.

Snacks: Pringles and ice cream.

Goes to BoMa's house to eat with BoMa! :ohyeah:

Oh, so far I've had no breakfast

Lunch: Peanut Butter on Triscuit Crackers and a very small portion of Chocolate Cheese Cake. >.< Milk, because Ardi tells me it's good for you.

Goes to BoMa's house to eat with BoMa! :ohyeah:

Oh, so far I've had no breakfast

Lunch: Peanut Butter on Triscuit Crackers and a very small portion of Chocolate Cheese Cake. >.

Milk is really good for you, come in I have tons of junk food :excited:

Milk is really good for you, come in I have tons of junk food :excited:

YAY, junk food is my favorite!!! :excited::drool::excited: OMG! I just figured out a great diet for others. Invite me to your house to eat all your high sugar/high salt/high calorie food! :lol:

sorry, I'll stop now, because I'm getting a bit off topic. >.<

Breakfast: Jam on toast toast, Orange Juice and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Toast and Greggs Pastie

Dinner: -None-

Drink: Water, Coca Cola, Volvic.

Snack: Nachos, Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough, Twix, Chrisps and a hec of a lot more.

Diet went to shot today, I was out all day up town and cinema so pigged out.

I'll post this now...

Breakfast: Water and Vitamin C tablet

Lunch: Cheese Spread on Crackers and Mullier Corner Yoghurt

Drink: Water and Dr Pepper

Snack: French Fries and Strawberrys

I would have loved to post and start threads all this week in this forum section, but I've been so insanely busy that by the time I've come home I can't focus on anything else.

I'd figure I post tonight so I can show my presence :D and have fun! lol.

What I ate today :o :

Breakfast: Small Temple (Florida-grown) orange, a cherry flavoured Nutri-Grain bar, and a powdered "immunity" vitamin/mineral supplement in 8 ounces of water.

Lunch: Small plate of brown rice with left over artichoke, tomato, chicken dish from the other night.

Snack: Strawberry-flavoured yogurt mixed with some granola cereal (had yogurt clusters in it, wheat flakes, and dried fruit)

Dinner: Yummm. I made roasted acorn squash today. First time I tasted that type of squash. It was a dish: 3 oz. spinach fettucine and whole grain linguine, with artichoke/tomato sauce, and slices of roasted acorn squash with a Mexican chipotle pepper sauce on the side for the squash.

Snack: Chamomile tea with honey and skim milk, an organic Cameo apple, and a handful of home roasted butternut squash seeds.

:D Ate good today. ^_^

Snack: Snaps and Mullier Rice

^ Explain :mellow: . Snaps and mullier rice? Never heard of 'em. lol.

------

Breakfast: I got up and made a smoothie from scratch with my blender. Used lower sugar orange juice, about 6 oz. of organic non-fat yogurt, ice, yellow/orange (Mexican) mango, slices of cantoloupe and honeydew, red grapes, an organic Cameo apple. Used lemon juice to prevent oxidization (to retain color), and organic blue agave nectar as a sweetener. Topped glass with an orange segment.

Snack: Strawberry yogurt-flavoured Nutri-grain bar, and a few handfuls of granola.

Lunch: 2 oz. leftover pasta with sauce to taste.

Snack: 1-2 cups of sliced watermelon, and rest of granola (which was in baggy :P ).

Dinner: Thinking about heating leftover portion of rice and beans, with meat and potatoes (forgot it was in fridge :rolleyes: ) and steaming fresh spinach.

Snack: Thinking about somethin' simple; maybe an apple and diced peaches.

Edited by Lena