Posted Image

#22 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

^ CRUMPETS! <3

My breakfast, today, consists of a navel orange, a fuji apple, and a strawberry flavored Nutri-Grain bar. :o Oatmeal was beyond my thinking capabilities this morning. Went to bed awfully late.

B)
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#23 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

What I have eaten today =o :

Breakfast: 2 leftover oat griddle cakes (didn't come out the best the other day, but didn't want to waste them) with fruit in them, a strawberry yogurt, and a medium banana. Glass of water.

Snack: 1/4 mini box of raisins, small granola bar, and water.
(After my workout: 11 oz. box of pure coconut water)

And I've munched on wasabi-flavoured roasted peas on and off.

Making pasta for lunch ^_^ .
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#24 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:54 PM

And I've munched on wasabi-flavoured roasted peas on and off.

Hahahaha there are wasabi peas for the taking at my dining hall, those aren't really for me! Gosh, I've eaten a lot today, a LOT of carbs, I need to start eating more balanced lol.

Breakfast: Eggs, Tater tots (both with ketchup) and toast (mmm...school breakfasts *gag*), and strawberry-kiwi juice to drink
Lunch - Pita bread w/hummus, potato skins w/cheese and some beans, cranberry juice to drink.
Dinner - shrimp scampi w/risotto, cucumbers with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and pepper, cut up tangerines, chicken soup, and orange juice to drink.

Need to put some more fruit/vegetables in there. A couple days ago I just nommed a ginormous plate of veggies from the salad bar, I guess I was craving greens or something.
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#25 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

Only coffee this morning and I just had a double Whataburger.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#26 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

Breakfast: a bowl of Special K with strawberries cereal, with organic skim milk. Half a glass of orange juice.

Lunch: Heated bag of "Steamfresh" potatoes in a light butter and chive sauce, and remaining half glass of orange juice.

Snack: Cherry nutri-grain bar.

Supper (I guess you would call it?): Two thin slices boiled ham, an eighth section of boiled cabbage.

Snack: 1 to 2 ounces of ranch-flavored rice cakes.

Dinner: baked white potato with a light vegetable oil spread and bacon chive seasoning, boiled "buffalo-style/flavoured" chicken sausage on slice honey whole wheat bread with chipotle mustard :o , and a small bowl of heated black bean (frozen) soup.
Glass of organic skim milk (my "bro-in-law" would be so proud :D )
Posted Image

#27 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Breakfast: Banana.
Morning tea: Banana :P
Lunch: Teriyaki chicken on rice.

For dinner we're having Enchiladas.

#28 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

Breakfast: Banana.
Morning tea: Banana :P
Lunch: Teriyaki chicken on rice.

For dinner we're having Enchiladas.

I'm jealous. :tongue0020:
Posted Image

#29 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:27 AM

Breakfast: A small bowl of Cimmon Toast Crunch hahah :D
Lunch:Nachos <3
Dinner: A Salad with Grilled Chicken

btw:I learned in school it is always good to keep track of how much you eat b.c it is just to see if you need to change your eating habitats ;)

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#30 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

Breakfast: Toast and Vitamin C tablet
Lunch: Sandwich
Dinner: Chips and mushrooms
Drinks: Coca Cola, Water and Blackcurrent Juice.
Snacks: Chrisps and a couple of chocolate sweets.

#31 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

breakfast: hmmm I skipped it :mellow:
Lunch: McDonald :mellow:
Drinks: Gatorade BLUE!!

havent had dinner yet.

Edited by harrypotternerd, 07 April 2011 - 05:37 PM.

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#32 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Breakfast: Cinnamon roll and gatorade
Lunch: Chicken and rice soup, piece of bread, and cucumbers, green peppers, and cranberries with olive oil/red wine vinegar and Parmesan cheese. Cranberry Juice to drink.
Dinner - Idk yet! :D
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#33 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

btw:I learned in school it is always good to keep track of how much you eat b.c it is just to see if you need to change your eating habitats ;)

True this, chica ("girl" in Spanish hahaha...Karen is rubbing off on me :mellow: ).
---
Breakfast: A small bowl of Cream of Wheat, made with organic skim milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, raisins, and handful of hazelnuts. Packet of sweetener to taste (not sugar).
Small glass of low-sugar orange juice

Snack: Organic Wallaby caramel apple yogurt.

Lunch: small portion of barbequed-style pork, boiled wax beans, and small portion of boiled white rice.

hummmmm. Dunno what to cook for dinner yet. -_-
Posted Image

#34 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

Lunch: Pasta
Drinks: Water

Not had Dinner or any Snacks yet.

#35 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:35 PM

Breakfast- fruit salad ( grapes, raspberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries, and melon) and OJ
Lunch- large salad (baby spinach, walnuts, strawberries, mango and a light vinaigrette)
Dinner- have not eaten it yet but it will be chicken soup, challah bread, chicken and salad.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#36 red

red

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

Posted Image

oh maybe i should add that i wasnt alone :P i didnt eat it all alone.

I will possess your heart.

#37 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

^Looks tasty.

Yesterday
Lunch: Toast and a packet of chrisps
Dinner: Chicken Tikka Wraps
Drink: Water and Dr Pepper
Snack: Mullier Strawberry Yoghurt, Mullier Rice Original and Wheetabix

Today
Breakfast: Brown toast, Orange Juice and Vitamin C tablet
Lunch: Chicken Noodles with Cheese
Dinner: Chips and Pancakes
Drink: Water, Tea, Dr Pepper
Snack: Yoghurt and Popcorn.

#38 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:48 PM

Breakfast- fruit salad ( grapes, raspberries, blackberries, mango, strawberries, and melon) and OJ
Lunch- large salad (baby spinach, walnuts, strawberries, mango and a light vinaigrette)
Dinner- have not eaten it yet but it will be chicken soup, challah bread, chicken and salad.

Oh my G-D! ARIE! I'm so jealous. :tongue0020: Crap, all that sounds sooooo good. :excited:
Oh oh, and roomie, I want to try challah bread. I asked my mom if she had it, and she said she used to pick it up fresh when we lived in that neighborhood I told you about that I was born in.
I was like, "I'm jealous, Mom <_< "
Yeeeeah. I don't know about it, so please tell :lostit: .

Posted Image

oh maybe i should add that i wasnt alone :P i didnt eat it all alone.

LOL! Giiiirl, that looks delish. Again, pretty freaking jealous myself. Puhh.
I want to learn how to grill O_O. I reckon it'd be awesome.

Today
Breakfast: Brown toast, Orange Juice and Vitamin C tablet
Lunch: Chicken Noodles with Cheese
Dinner: Chips and Pancakes
Drink: Water, Tea, Dr Pepper
Snack: Yoghurt and Popcorn.

Sorry for double post. (:

Noooo problem. -shrug- Is it worth merging is the question? I think I'll just leave it like that :P . Unless some GM tells me to merge it.

Dayuuum, you did have an epic change in diet. Awesome.
---------

So, I'll recount yesterday's meals:

Breakfast: Small bowl of cereal, organic skim milk, and a yogurt I think.
--I had tons of water and a container of Gatorade while cycling yesterday.

Lunch: When I felt myself getting super fatigued, I stopped at a Subway in some town on the way back. I had a bottled water, and a small chicken sandwich with spinach, cucumbers <3, peppers, and red onions on a whole wheat bread and a chipotle sauce on it. Gawd, soooo good. ^_^

Snack: Came home, stumbled in and was given fresh segmented oranges, and grapes, and I had a cherry flavoured Nutri-grain bar.

Dinner: I made this: Posted Image
Brown rice, and a sauce that has tomato basil pesto, onions, diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and cut up chicken thighs. And loads of spices for flavour. I nagged my sis for the recipe. OMG it was phenom!

Today:
Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim milk (I halved the portion) that had raisins, hazeluts, and banana in it with spices. Half of remaining banana, a strawberry yogurt, and uhm a Vitamin C supplement.

WOOT WOOT :D
Posted Image

#39 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

^ sushi = love.
Breakfast: bowl special k cereal with skim milk, and half a joanagold apple
Lunch: left over basil pearled couscous
Snack: chocolate pretzel granola bar (special k)
Somehwat dinner: Plate of leftover Irish food (two slices corned beef, with homemade mashed white potato, and cabbage) <3 meh dad's cooking. ^_^
Snack thing: leftover oatmeal (from yesterday morning, small portion). I was going to travel for three days and didn't want it to sit in me fridge. :o
What I consider meh dinner (I eat dinner really late): two different granola bars.

Yeah, I ate a lot today :unsure: , but I still feel hungry. = \

=O It's not a joanagold! :doh: It's a jonagold apple! Like me! :puh:

sorry! :doh:

It's still morning and I have not eaten or drank anything yet. >.< :o
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#40 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,593 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

Breakfast: Cheese croissant
Lunch: Zinger Wrap, fries and Pepsi
Dinner: Nothing yet and I doubt I will have some.
Snacks: Pringles and ice cream.

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users