• Mood::Content

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:10 AM

Yesterday
Breakfast: Vitamin C tablet
Lunch: Beans on Toast
Dinner: Chinese
Drink: Water and Larger
Snack: Chrisps

Edited by Hermione, 24 April 2011 - 09:10 AM.

#62 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

Been so busy lately, guys. -_- Hopefully new threads coming soon.

Breakfast: a bowl of Post's Basic 4 (like flakes with raisins, cranberries, almonds, etc.) in whole milk, five small strawberries, two orange halves, and a small cup of orange juice.

Snack: 90 calorie Special K raspberry cheesecake granola bar

Lunch: Onion (and other spices) flatbread, with three thin slices chicken breast, slices of red onion, slices of cucumber, small bunch of cilantro, layered with three thin slices ham, and a bit of dijon mustard. Side of half a kosher dill pickle and celery stick.

Snack: one medium banana :D

Dinner: 2-3 ounces of whole wheat fusilli (pasta), with a heated organic roasted garlic sauce in which I cooked sliced red onions, cilantro, and a handful of unsalted sunflower seeds. Topped with 2 ounces (leftover) flaked tilapia fillet and garnished with a small amount of asiago cheese and small bunch of cilantro.

Beverages: Whole milk (with cereal), small glass orange juice, plenttty of water, and two mugs of seltzer water.

I kind of have the habit of making dishes out of hardly nothing. Grab a few things from the cabinet and voilà! Done. :D
Especially when the kitchen isn't stocked. Whip out a box o' pasta and the sauce and veggies! BAM! B)
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#63 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:25 PM

Breakfast: ---
Lunch: Vitamin C tablet and Toast
Dinner: Chips, Mushrooms and Curry Sauce
Drink: Water and Cranberry Juice
Snack: Milk Tray

#64 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:34 PM

Breakfast: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich
Lunch: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich, tea, pringles & Mars candy bar
Dinner: 2 Chicken shawarma & 7up

*I love chicken <3*

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#65 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Breakfast: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich
Lunch: Chicken mayonnaise sandwich, tea, pringles & Mars candy bar
Dinner: 2 Chicken shawarma & 7up

*I love chicken <3*

omg me too girl Chicken is the shitzz

Breakfast:nothing
Lunch:Stuffed Crest Pizza..
Drinks:Dr.pepper

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#66 Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Power Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

For lunch I have eaten a tuna sandwich with water. I love tuna. :drool:

knowledge is power

#67 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

Breakfast: Cereal and Vitamin C Tablet
Lunch: Brown Cobs
Dinner: Tomato and Basil Pasta
Drink: Water and Orange Juice
Snack: ---

#68 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

I haven't been eating the healthiest these past two days. Takes a lot of effort to cook, which I never realized until now. And I've been stuck inside the house for most of the day, so I want to eat loads.

Breakfast: small bowl Kashi granola cereal with vanilla hazelnut flavoured rice milk.

Lunch: A bacon and egg sandwich with salt and pepper and ketchup from a breakfast restaurant near my house.

Supper (lol? or dinner, though I know I'm going to eat more): a bag of Birdseye Steamfresh Primavera Pasta with carrots, herbs, corn, and stuff in it. That was like 460 calories :doh: .

And drinks so far: Tons of water, and now a caffeine-free lemon tea sweetened with Splenda.

Yeah :doh: . I'm so not proud of myself right now.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#69 Mouse Rat

Mouse Rat

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

Nothing yet,an it's 6 p.m. :doh:

Posted Image Posted Image

#70 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet
Lunch: Spaghetti on Toast
Dinner: Chicken and Chips
Drink: Water and Orange Juice

#71 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:26 PM

Yesterday
Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet and Cereal
Lunch: Tomato Soup
Dinner: Chicken and Rice
Snack: Pizza

Today
Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet and Golden Nuggets
Lunch: Brevels
Dinner: Tomato and Basil Pasta

#72 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Chicken Chipotle sandwich & Coke
Dinner: Boiled egg with mayonnaise sandwich & Mixed berries juice.

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#73 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:59 PM

^ Chicken Chipotle sandwich. Om nom nommmm. I wish I had that right now. :yesyes:

I'm not doing breakfast, lunch, dinner anymore. My meals have been so inconsistent regarding food. Sooo...
Today:

Meal one: half a Colombian dulce de leche pastry
-A sweet corn beverage called "chicha morada" (wrote about it in Spanish/Caribbean food thread).

I've kinda lost my appetite. :mellow:
Posted Image

#74 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

Breakfast: ---
Lunch: Cheese and Onion Pastie
Dinner: Chicken Tikka Wraps
Snack: Chocolate Mice

#75 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

Breakfast:
One medium banana
Two kiwi fruit

Snack:
One large navel orange
1.5 ounces of all-natural hummus (chickpea) chips flavoured with garlic, olive oil, lemon, and feta (cheese).

Plenty of water. Thinking about what to make for dinner. B)
Posted Image

#76 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

06/05/11
Breakfast: Vitamin C Tablet
Lunch: ---
Dinner: Dolomeo Pasta
Drink: Water, Monster, Dr Pepper and Cranberry Juice
Snack: Chocolate Mice and Chrisps

Yesterday
Breakfast: Brown Cobs and Vitamin C Tablet
Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognaise and Hot Dogs
Dinner: ---
Drink: Water, Blackcurrent and Apple Juice
Snack: Ice Lollys

Today
Breakfast: Golden Nuggets
Lunch: Dolomeo Pasta
Dinner: --Not had yet--

#77 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:10 PM

^ Jade, I love how you're being dedicated in keeping track of what you're eating. It's the best way to do it. I do it mentally nowadays instead of writing it down, and I don't really count calories. I just make a roundabout number in my head of what I take in.

If I could tack onto what I had yesterday, which were two kiwi fruits and a banana in the morning, and a large navel orange in the afternoon with some chickpea chips flavoured with hummus, garlic, olive oil, and lemon, I had the following for dinner:

Walked into the gourmet supermarket (closest supermarket by walking distance here, when I travel) and up to the seafood counter and asked for a recommendation. Finally picked a fresh, boneless 3/4 pound (12 ounces) of grouper (white) fish fillet.
I bought some veggies and things.

Came home and threw together dinner off the top of my head. I took the fillet and poured a bit of extra virgin olive oil on it and seasoned it with Chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme, and caraway seeds on both sides. Put a bit of oil in the bottom of the iron pot and laid a bed of baby arguala on it. Added a halved imported (marinated in vinegar) Greek yellow bell pepper. I put the fillet skin-side down, and topped that with another halved yellow bell pepper. I seasoned thin cubed slices of butternut squash and added it around and on top of the fish. Decorated the sides with halved yellow vine ripe tomatoes. Drizzled a bit more olive oil over it and added an orange and fig infused balsamic vinegar. Baked that.

While that baked, I started to cook up the bulgar wheat with olive oil and onions, chicken stock, spices like garlic, black pepper, and majoram. Bulgar wheat is usually a hard, coarse cracked wheat. I cooked it over slow heat and it turned out to the consistency of couscous.

I arranged a salad with arguala and iceberg lettuce. Made a plate of fruit fixings that included strawberries, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, and a red and green apple (all sliced). Another plate with four different cheeses and a grater. And another plate with salad topping (sunflower kernels) and halved limes.

My sister went :lostit: when we sat down at the table for dinner. She went, "KIM, HOW DID YOU LEARN HOW TO DO THISSSSSSS?!" I was like, "Reading. ^_^ ". She says I have talent but whatever :rolleyes: .

So, that was my dinner. I haven't eaten anything today, except for the rest of those chick pea chips haha. :D
Posted Image

#78 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

haha, I would like to post here everyday, but it won't happen as people rarely post here. So I'll just post as many days as I can remember when It is my turn to post. xd

#79 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,594 posts
  • LocationUAE

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Chicken Chipotle sandwich & Pepsi
Dinner: Instant noodles <3
Snacks: Galaxy flutes, rice, salad & water :P

makiblacks.png

#80 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

Breakfast: full english breakfast (fry-up), on camp
lunch: pork roll x2, on camp
dinner: roast chicken, potatoes, cabbage, cauliflower
drink: coke, water