The Emma-Watson.net Forum

One of the many locations I want to visit and in the future live. I hope to open my own little Bakery shop there. xD

I'd visit the Big Ben and all sorts as much as I could.

Merry old London <3 One of the many places i've wanted to visit since i was uhm 3? xD First stop; Keira Knightley's flat. Lol j/k there are so many places to see and do in London.

I was planning on going there on July but sadly i won't. It's really expensive and my savings are nowhere lose to enough.

born and bred there until i was 13 when i moved up here. But i go down as much as i can because most of my family are down in London so i need to go and see them as much as i can. But luckily when my parents moved up here most of my uncles decided to follow suit so im lucky.

Love london, miss it a lot but i do not miss the busyness and the crime. The underground i do not miss, the heat in the summer was just incredible. It is like being in a sauna so add that to being cramped with many people's armpits squashed up to your face? Yeah definitly not nice lol.

I have been to London so many times now, it's almost like a second home for me, I know my way around better than certain parts of Stoke!

I don't even do the tourist things anymore, i've done quite a lot of them. Love the London Eye and would love to go on it at night, London is beautiful at night.

It is very convienient as its less than two hours away on the train, arrive into Euston and I know my way around without a map, same with the tube, I even have an Oyster card.

I'll be making two trips down next month, spending the weekend in Kings Cross when Stoke play Tottenham and we'll probably have a night out in the West End, then I will be back down to see Stoke again for the FA Cup semi final, although I will only be going as far as Wembley Stadium then.

• 5 months later...

I went to London this past June. As beautiful as it was and seeing Big Ben all close and personal, I didn't really like being out and about with it being so crowded.. And then not having a McDonalds close to where ever the heck we were for the Undergound. Lol :P Don't get me wrong, I loved it so much and it was very beautiful.. could've just been less crowded or at lease have some idiots move out of your way.

I went to London in July, it was rather interesting. Did all the tourist stuff and whatnot. The architecture is obviously insanely mind-blowing! I would hate to live there though, because i just prefer having beautiful nature around me than beautiful buildings. In comparison to my city, the air felt really dirty, the streets looked very dirty, and it's wayyy too crowded. I hate feeling rushed, and that's how I felt there lol.

I also went to parts of the English countryside and Oxford, and that was awesome, the people are very friendly there. :)

It was pretty exciting going on the underground, hahaha. And it was also exciting to see so many dudes in business suits everywhere, that's like a rare sight in cape town haha.

But what I generally don't like about Europe is that it feels so damn regulated and controlled, not that it's a bad thing, but in south africa, I feel a type of freedom I can't feel there. :king:

Edited by halleluJah

I was in London in April 2008, it was a present for my 16th birthday. Four amazing days with my mum. We stayed in a little appartment. Though there was a lot of noise from the street, it was nice to have our own little house for a few days :). We visited the British Museum, the Tower of London, the National Gallery and much more...I liked it a lot, I'd love to go back as soon as I can :).

• 12 years later...

Наша бригада опытных мастеров предоставлена предъявить вам инновационные подходы, которые не только снабдят устойчивую защиту от мороза, но и подарят вашему жилью модный вид.
Мы занимаемся с современными средствами, гарантируя долгосрочный срок службы работы и великолепные выходы. Изолирование облицовки – это не только экономия на отоплении, но и заботливость о природной среде. Экономичные методы, какие мы используем, способствуют не только личному, но и сохранению природной среды.
Самое ключевое: [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]Стоимость метра утепления фасада[/url] у нас начинается всего от 1250 рублей за квадратный метр! Это доступное решение, которое превратит ваш дом в фактический душевный уголок с минимальными расходами.
Наши достижения – это не единственно утепление, это составление поля, в где любой член показывает ваш личный модель. Мы рассмотрим все ваши желания, чтобы осуществить ваш дом еще еще более уютным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]https://ppu-prof.ru/[/url]
Не откладывайте заботу о своем жилище на потом! Обращайтесь к квалифицированным работникам, и мы сделаем ваш жилище не только уютнее, но и по последней моде. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших трудах вы можете узнать на нашем сайте. Добро пожаловать в мир гармонии и уровня.

Наша команда квалифицированных мастеров приготовлена подать вам инновационные системы, которые не только предоставят устойчивую защиту от мороза, но и дарят вашему дому стильный вид.
Мы занимаемся с последовательными составами, сертифицируя постоянный срок эксплуатации и отличные результаты. Утепление внешней обшивки – это не только экономия тепла на отапливании, но и заботливость о экологии. Экологичные технологии, какие мы применяем, способствуют не только своему, но и сохранению природы.
Самое основное: [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]Утепление дома снаружи услуги[/url] у нас составляет всего от 1250 рублей за кв. м.! Это бюджетное решение, которое сделает ваш жилище в настоящий тепловой угол с минимальными затратами.
Наши произведения – это не только утепление, это постройка помещения, в где любой элемент отражает ваш свой модель. Мы рассмотрим все все ваши потребности, чтобы воплотить ваш дом еще больше уютным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]https://www.ppu-prof.ru[/url]
Не откладывайте дела о своем доме на потом! Обращайтесь к специалистам, и мы сделаем ваш жилище не только теплее, но и модернизированным. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших предложениях вы можете узнать на портале. Добро пожаловать в пространство удобства и качества.