The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Family members have been here, other than me. I really want to go though. So, bad! I love thhe OZ accent. My friend is from there and sadly she moved back last year, but, she's coming back in two months for good.

I have generally fell in love with this place. My nan goes every year and always brings me something back. She brought me an expensive Kangaroo model once. <3

I don't think I could handle the hot weather... or SPIDERS! It's my phobia!

Ausssssssieeeee accentttttt ahhhhh. I lovelovelove everything that has to do with Australia i HAVE to go there. I once said when i step my foot in australia i'd start to randomly hug people and try to mimic their accents haha.

Seriously must be beautiful there. The nature, the cities. Every Australian person i've spoken to is awesome <3 A friend of mine had family in Melbourne and visits every Christmas. Wish i could!

I went when i was little lol don't remember it though. My mum said i loved the Koala bears in this zoo we went too. And tbh i would love to go again, but the problem is the flight puts me off big time. 24 or more hours? Urgh no thanks.

G'day, wanna talk a bit about Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast

The Harbour Bridge

Sydney Opera House

then again my photos doesnt do justice on the beauty of my city.. im suck at photography. Sydney is a good place, lots of ethnicity, but i think the Chinese would take over Sydney soon lol.. jokes, no offense... anyways, they always have good stuff to sell, and their cheap, good food as well..

if u ever visit Sydney make sure u visit the QVB, The Rocks, Darling Harbour and Hyde Park, good place, been dere million times, pretty boring i suppose but its for me lol... im not gonna say wats in store for yous, apart from where to go in Sydney.

I went to Gold Coast and Melbourne, thats about it, i'd say Gold Coast is better than Melbourne... come to Gold Coast in the summer and there'll b non stop partying goin on lol

anyways, its not an Ad, jst giving up some info bout my city lol... have a good one.. Ta

Edited by Slash

HUGH JACKMAN!

AKA THE GOD!

Amen.

I wanted to go to Australia when I lived in NZ but it was too expensive :( But I still want to go! Was a dream of mine when I was 9/10 after having had my dad tell me all about his travels down under. There's not much I'd rather see than the Great Barrier Reef!

My aunt and cousins lived in Melbourne for 3 years but came back here about 2 years ago, I would have loved to have been able to visit them there... it's so expensive to go to Australia. :(

Amen.

I wanted to go to Australia when I lived in NZ but it was too expensive :( But I still want to go! Was a dream of mine when I was 9/10 after having had my dad tell me all about his travels down under. There's not much I'd rather see than the Great Barrier Reef!

My aunt and cousins lived in Melbourne for 3 years but came back here about 2 years ago, I would have loved to have been able to visit them there... it's so expensive to go to Australia. :(

I've been to the Great Barrier Reef :) It was lovely, and I got very seasick on the boat ride out there :P To me though, it seemed a little bit too... hand made, not so natural, maybe it was just the spot we were at. There were nets that we didn't pass because I was too young/worried, because of sharks etc lol >.< So we didn't see anything special :(

I've been to the Great Barrier Reef :) It was lovely, and I got very seasick on the boat ride out there :P To me though, it seemed a little bit too... hand made, not so natural, maybe it was just the spot we were at. There were nets that we didn't pass because I was too young/worried, because of sharks etc lol >.< So we didn't see anything special :(

Hm, yeah maybe because of that you didn't enjoy it was much as you would today? :) Imagine snorkeling... plenty backpackers in NZ told me about the reef and how incredible it was. Made me want to go more badly than ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...