• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You're more than welcome to come and live with me! :P

And,as for my perfect living destination,any Greek island!! :yesyes:

This is officially ridiculous.

Demo, you read my mind...yet again...even if you posted in july lol. Maybe we'll be island mates one day.

Demo: Kim...?

Kim: Demo.

Demo: Kim, from the Forum Kim?

Kim: the one and only. ;D

Demo: What're YOU DOING HEREEE?

Kim: -suspicious- well, what're you doing here?

Demo: I live here.

Kim: had enough of cloudy Ireland, eh?

Demo: I see you had enough of crowded New York.

Kim: yeah, I'm working on my tan.

Demo: I see... -still suspicious-

• 4 months later...

Ehem... I think you are mistaken.

I don't care if you posted 5 months ago, Kimmeh. And oops, yeah re-read that conversation lmao. I laughed so hard. Well, one of the only's? :D

---

Not only would I like to live on a Greek island one day, I'm also considering Fiji. Someone I know, who is on vacation, posted a picture. *drool* :o

It seems so calming and soothing. Ahhh!

How have I not commented in here?

My life goal is to move to either Canada, Alaska or the rest of the USA.

I was watching a doco called "Stephen Fry in America" and he was in Seattle. Damn it looked so gorgeous, everything looked amazing. Id love to live around the Washington/Oregon areas, even California. Just in America.

As with Canada, obviously Vancouver would be my first pick, but Edmonton would be nice or somewhere in Ontario.

How have I not commented in here?

My life goal is to move to either Canada, Alaska or the rest of the USA.

I was watching a doco called "Stephen Fry in America" and he was in Seattle. Damn it looked so gorgeous, everything looked amazing. Id love to live around the Washington/Oregon areas, even California. Just in America.

As with Canada, obviously Vancouver would be my first pick, but Edmonton would be nice or somewhere in Ontario.

Stephen Fry ftw rofl

Roooooooooooooooome. Or maybe Oslo, I can't decide which one appeals to me more. I love the spirit of Rome, the sense of walking on history itself, as I am very fond of the Ancient World, but then again Oslo gave me a feeling I've never expected to feel in a northern city, it was the most welcoming of all the cities I've been to and oh so lovely.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Berlin, definitely. I've been there twice and I really loved it. Other than that maybe Paris at some point. But where I live now is my true home and I love it a lot, so maybe I'll just never leave ;).

Prince Edward Island, north of Nova Scotia, Canada. cold but absolutely beautiful, and even more pretty because my Aunt Nancy lives there. been there three times, love it. :)

Bermuda, for a year. loved it there, when i port-visited in my U.S. Navy days a few back.

Malta, for a year or several. i had a blast there, nice architecture and views, so much history. so many bars. lol :rolleye0012:

Ohai, California. the scenery and Route 101 views. incredible.

Pittsburgh, Pa. where i'm orignially from. returning there someday, before i pass into the next plane of existence.

Thats all places you have been before. Don´t you have some dream place you want to live one day?

I for example dreamed a time to live in south America, because of all these mountains and hills. Peru would have been my choice, but my Spanish is bad and i can´t speak Portuguese so i guess it is more a dream.

Don´t you have some dream place you want to live one day?

yes. the planet Pandora, from the awesome James Cameron film, Avatar. but i would only want to live there as a Na'vi. no money, no lies, no pollution, no damn humans. :happydance:

but then you will bring ruin to them, because you are human^^

Your ideas and ways to do things will chance, maybe find some followers and the na´vi will become another human like race^