The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Where Would You Love To Live?

I'd like to live in Paris! It's my all-time dream! I've been there a couple of times and I fell in love straight away.

United States is another dreamy place to live but I don't think I will ever live there unfortunately :( This country is very strict when it comes to immigration...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure it counts, but I just moved a few months ago from Calgary, Canada to Brighton, England and I LOVE Brighton. Brighton itself is really adorable, has amazing restaurants, an active arts community and all the amenities you could ask for. My flat has a view of the sea, I live under 10 minutes from most places in the city. If I walk 5 minutes I can be at the train station and be in central London within an hour... definitely one of my favourite weekend activities. I am in love with Brighton. :)

I'd want to live Hawaii, California, British Columbia or Scotland.

Or better yet, I'd like to have my own private paradise island where no one could disturb me. That would be a dream! I like to keep the things around me quiet as I enjoy my privacy and I like being left alone. So living on a private island or an island that is not too populated would be great.

• 7 months later...

Berlin <3 I lived there for 3 years and I rly can't wait to go back :( but also I want to live in Spain, Colombia , Mexico and Brazil :D 

• 7 months later...

I doubt there is a place, where I wouldn't want to live, but I can only name a few cities where I can stay for a long time and not get bored. Paris might be my favorite city in the world, even though it's a very cliche thing to say. I love everything about it - the spirit, the romanticism, the art. Tokyo is another city that appeals to me, probably because it's such a different culture compared to my own. I'm sure I'd have a great time there, although I still don't know how I feel about Tokyo's rapid urbanisation... And New York, of course. I think I'm a metropolis kind of girl haha. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...