The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I was always fascinated by Egypt, always made plans to go. My mom never wanted though because of she was afraid of terrorism and stuff. And especially after what happened, things with tourism would be kind of dangerous in Egypt? Just saying. But i really wanna go.

I was always fascinated by Egypt, always made plans to go. My mom never wanted though because of she was afraid of terrorism and stuff. And especially after what happened, things with tourism would be kind of dangerous in Egypt? Just saying. But i really wanna go.

Same! I love that country. Nahh, it will only get better. You will be able to see more now that Mubarak and his regime is gone. More sights and stuff. I so wanna gooo. Let's go together. <3

• 1 month later...

^double post, but

i have booked it and i cant wait to go.

Going to Sharm El Sheikh (Ras Nosrani Bay) staying at the new sensatori hotel there. Anyone ever been to Sharm?

^double post, but

i have booked it and i cant wait to go.

Going to Sharm El Sheikh (Ras Nosrani Bay) staying at the new sensatori hotel there. Anyone ever been to Sharm?

No but I know people who went, and they liked it.

i wanna go soooo bad, i have a friend there. But I want to wait until stuff dies down - maybe in a few years.

Meh, you can go right now. There is nothing to be worried about. Especially now there aren't many tourists so its perfect. All the sights are clear. Now is the perfect time to go.

Btw, as it is a muslim country. Would i have to cover myself up in public?

Dont want to get it wrong and get arrested haha.

Nope not at all, this isn't Saudi Arabia. There is also a christian minority. So don't worry, no covering up needed.

Btw, as it is a muslim country. Would i have to cover myself up in public?

Dont want to get it wrong and get arrested haha.

You won't for that...but if you're blonde and a little chubby,you will get yourself a husband! True story. They'll offer you tons of camels for your hand in marriage!

• 1 month later...