The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Oh it's a great country <3 I'm very happy to be born here :o It's beautiful, cleeeaann, friendly, safe most of the time. Nice place to grow up :) Tons of farm land, I want to see more of the South Island though; more things like this:

I'm proud to say I've lived in Nelson (SI), New Zealand. :) I moved home exactly one year ago today... :sob: It's the most beautiful country in the world and everyone should go there at some point and see it. The people are awesome too.

So why are you interested in New Zealand? :)

Just to be "That guy". Im from NZ and think its kinda dumb. Id rather be elsewhere. But yeah we have great landscapes and stuff, but a lot of other problems with it to. And its so cut off from the rest of the world too. But generally the people are good.

I'm proud to say I've lived in Nelson (SI), New Zealand. :) I moved home exactly one year ago today... :sob: It's the most beautiful country in the world and everyone should go there at some point and see it. The people are awesome too.

So why are you interested in New Zealand? :)

I'm interested in going there someday. Plus Kimberz was going to make this thread so I decided to steal it from her. :rolleye0012:

Just to be "That guy". Im from NZ and think its kinda dumb. Id rather be elsewhere. But yeah we have great landscapes and stuff, but a lot of other problems with it to. And its so cut off from the rest of the world too. But generally the people are good.

I just can't believe your negativity :P But I know the feeling, it took me 17 years to love Sweden. Thought it was cut of from the world too and it was all useless... one day you'll come to love your home, promise ^_^

I'm interested in going there someday. Plus Kimberz was going to make this thread so I decided to steal it from her. :rolleye0012:

Haha alright. :)

What is there to discuss?

I just can't believe your negativity :P But I know the feeling, it took me 17 years to love Sweden. Thought it was cut of from the world too and it was all useless... one day you'll come to love your home, promise ^_^

Meh, I dont know. I need to see other places. From what Ive seen of everywhere else, everywhere else seems better. I dont like being classed as a New Zealander due to our stereotype.

Oh Kim, Im not looking forward to the world cup

Meh, I dont know. I need to see other places. From what Ive seen of everywhere else, everywhere else seems better. I dont like being classed as a New Zealander due to our stereotype.

Aww sorry to hear that Joe. I used to not like it that much, but I love it now. Sure, there are better countries but we are pretty lucky with NZ. I always feel there are better towns in New Zealand buttt there's nothing we can do about it (yet) and the NI is still nice haha :P Have you ever been to the Coromandel or up north near Goat Island, Keri Keri? Those are some awesome places. Rotorua too!

I half am. Hopefully they treat Auckland well >.< And now all of Christchurch's matches will be transferred to here as well, it'll be crazy lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup you'll definitely need to spend some time elsewhere to appreciate what you got. :) What's stereotype NZ? :blink:

Have you been to Nelson Kim? :) Or anyone been to Nelson (Joe)??? It's a great part of New Zealand, there's no excuse for not visiting the Abel Tasman National Park!!! And I met Nelson-people who've never been up there... I was horrified to say the least. It's extremely beautiful and so worth a walk. Just start in Marahau and walk up to Anchorage, stay at the Aquapackers boat, have fun with fellow walkers and continue up the coast line. :) The prettiest beach is definitely Bark Bay. Spent about half and hour there swimming around before taking the boat back to Marahau... *sigh* Those were the days.

• 1 month later...

Yup you'll definitely need to spend some time elsewhere to appreciate what you got. What's stereotype NZ?

Have you been to Nelson Kim? :) Or anyone been to Nelson (Joe)??? It's a great part of New Zealand, there's no excuse for not visiting the Abel Tasman National Park!!! And I met Nelson-people who've never been up there... I was horrified to say the least. It's extremely beautiful and so worth a walk. Just start in Marahau and walk up to Anchorage, stay at the Aquapackers boat, have fun with fellow walkers and continue up the coast line. :) The prettiest beach is definitely Bark Bay. Spent about half and hour there swimming around before taking the boat back to Marahau... *sigh* Those were the days.

^ Hannah :o !!!! You just gave me the perfect itinerary. :D lol.

I don't know the names of any of these places. So, it's interesting to learn. I do agree with New Zealand kind of being "cut-off" from the rest of the world. I talk to Kimmie a lot ( :doh: Okay, everyday pretty much, double :doh: ) And she tells me these pieces of news that I'm like, "I found that out two days ago :o ".

I don't have any type of stereotype for New Zealanders. I'm sure Aussies might hold stereotypes for NZers, but I don't. Honestly, I'm floored everytime I see pictures of NZ. I go :lostit: . Gorrrgeeeeouuussss.

I'd like to bike Christchurch to Auckland one day. That'd be super awesome. One of the tours I looked at starts in Christchurch, goes 18 days, and works its way up north west, and onto the west coast, before crossing over east to head north to Auckland. That'd be epicccc. <3.

Gaaaah. I can dream, can't I? ^_^

Plus, if I can stereotype New Zealanders, it'd have to be based off of Kimz's personality. And that's saying something, since she's amazing. :P LOOOOOL.

Edited by Lena

Oh, and I have this in my room :D :

I just have the bottle -_- , but now that I know there's a candle too, I'm gonna find it...with Arie's Googling skillz! B)

PS: I also have some of Padfoot's photography in my room. ^_^

Edited by Lena
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Hannah :o !!!! You just gave me the perfect itinerary. :D lol.

I don't know the names of any of these places. So, it's interesting to learn. I do agree with New Zealand kind of being "cut-off" from the rest of the world. I talk to Kimmie a lot ( :doh: Okay, everyday pretty much, double :doh: ) And she tells me these pieces of news that I'm like, "I found that out two days ago :o ".

I don't have any type of stereotype for New Zealanders. I'm sure Aussies might hold stereotypes for NZers, but I don't. Honestly, I'm floored everytime I see pictures of NZ. I go :lostit: . Gorrrgeeeeouuussss.

I'd like to bike Christchurch to Auckland one day. That'd be super awesome. One of the tours I looked at starts in Christchurch, goes 18 days, and works its way up north west, and onto the west coast, before crossing over east to head north to Auckland. That'd be epicccc. <3.

Gaaaah. I can dream, can't I? ^_^

Plus, if I can stereotype New Zealanders, it'd have to be based off of Kimz's personality. And that's saying something, since she's amazing. :P LOOOOOL.

Haha WHEN you go there, be sure to not leave before you are sure you have seen everything you want to see. :) And the Abel Tasman is for anyone who likes, well nature.

Not sure there's any typical kiwi personality etc, I find them quite British: very kind, friendly and helpful. What I understand Aussies are pretty much the same, I think it's an island thing! ^_^ I didn't feel out of place in NZ anyways, and I'm as (typical) Swedish as can be.

• 2 months later...

Wheres New Zealand?

Have you heard that we might be getting snow in Auckland? Second time on record I believe, if it does actually come. It's been on the radio and everything! I'm so hyped about it :excited:

Have you heard that we might be getting snow in Auckland? Second time on record I believe, if it does actually come. It's been on the radio and everything! I'm so hyped about it :excited:

When? We better get some or Im going to be sad

Ooooh, Im so excited

Snow in AUCKLAND? :o Yikes, didn't even have snow in Nelson (except in the mountains), well if you want it and hope you get it haha

Snow in AUCKLAND? :o Yikes, didn't even have snow in Nelson (except in the mountains), well if you want it and hope you get it haha

It's not central unfortunately, where we are. :(

Now we're stuck with a severe winter storm. Without snow. <_< But I suppose that's actually a good thing lol.

It's not central unfortunately, where we are. :(

Now we're stuck with a severe winter storm. Without snow. <_< But I suppose that's actually a good thing lol.

Not really, you think if we are going to have a winter storm you may as well go full out and snow. We have 90% of a winterstorm. Needless to say I am disappointed that there hasent been any snow yet.

But buoy was it cold last night and today