The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Snow really did fall today, not much, but twice in one day is just awesome o_O Some people on tonight's news were debating whether it was real or not :lol: It's the closest we'll get Anyway! Will be a day to remember :P

^Really? I could debate that. The scenery is wonderful yes, but there is a lot of things that need sorting out first before it becomes better.

joe honestly i was talking to one of my friends that went to NZ for a whole year!! I am not sure what part but she told me she loved it!!

New Zealand...I've never been there, but I'd love to visit it some day...for us Dutchies it's like the most far away place you can go :P...my first boyfriend went to New Zealand five days after we got together...he stayed for three weeks. I missed him a lot, of course...but he had amazing pictures and stories when he came home. Two of my friends went to Australia and New Zealand for almost six months this year, and their stories were truly terrific too...I believe it's an amazing country. The journey is so extremely long though :P.