The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Your Town/City

I heard New Zealand had more sheep than people, so seeing that city confuses me. I guess I expected the country to be exclusively farms. :P

I heard New Zealand had more sheep than people, so seeing that city confuses me. I guess I expected the country to be exclusively farms. :P

Lol that's very true, I just live in the biggest city but yes, there are tons of sheep. Even in my city. They just... don't wander around the CBD :rolleyes:

You live in Alaska? It looks perfect <3

Which one?? Hahahaha okay fine I will post all 3 lol

This best explains where I live in Ohio

London, England

Jerusalem, Israel

(for those of you who do not know me... I sort of move around a lot between these 3 places lol)

These are pics I took over New Year's, don't steal them! lol. I spend most of my time here, when I can:

I believe these two are the Empire State Building, don't quote me on it :unsure: . I walk around all the time, but I should really get to know what I look at. :lol::doh:

^ The Chrysler Building ^_^ (I always get the two buildings confused ALL THE TIME)

In case ya didn't know, these pictures are of Manhattan, NYC (New York City).

Tyvm. -bows- :yesyes:

Although it says Stoke-on-Trent under my name, I actually live in the small market town of Newcastle-under-Lyme just outside Stoke.

These are a few pictures I took myself a while ago...

I live in the beautiful Kampala, Uganda :)

That's actually a taxi. They're always pretty overcrowded.

A picture of Lake Victoria that I took last week on a day off from school.

Edited by Sammy

:o I am so JEALOUS of where everyone lives!!! My place is boring. Well, not exactly boring but when you're in it most times you run out of stuff to do. :doh:

Here's (I THINK :unsure::lol: ) the New York Public Library:

Yeahhhh.

PS: These pictures I took in this thread were from my phone camera. ^_^ There are some from the digital camera I use, but I haven't looked through them.

Edited by Lena

:o I am so JEALOUS of where everyone lives!!! My place is boring. Well, not exactly boring but when you're in it most times you run out of stuff to do. :doh:

Here's (I THINK :unsure::lol: ) the New York Public Library:

Boring?

New York?

Im confused.

These are pics I took over New Year's, don't steal them! lol. I spend most of my time here, when I can:

I believe these two are the Empire State Building, don't quote me on it :unsure: . I walk around all the time, but I should really get to know what I look at. :lol::doh:

^ The Chrysler Building ^_^ (I always get the two buildings confused ALL THE TIME)

In case ya didn't know, these pictures are of Manhattan, NYC (New York City).

Tyvm. -bows- :yesyes:

You are correct, the first two are the Empire State Building and the last one is the Chrysler Building. They do look alike but you can tell the Chrysler Building because of the Art Deco ornamentation on the top. I think the Chrysler Building is the prettier of the two.

I LOVE the uganda pics. did u take them urself? ^^^^

lol everyone so lucky with their places :o i live in the smallest town ever whcih shall not be named :o

hah i live in a small village in germany too!

(9000 people)

but it is nice, because you have a nice future, and eyeryone knows everyone.

I dont have a picture, but maybe i´ll post one later :D

Boston :) This place will always be my home, and it's a great little city to come visit <3

Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market (pronounced FAN - YOU - UL)

One of the most fun places in boston! there are loads of stores and good food.

Acorn Street, one of the oldest and most expensive places to live. It's in a neighborhood called Beacon Hill, which is where a bunch of senators from Boston live. Really posh, all that sort of thing.

Edited by Karen

Everyone lives in such beautiful places. If you're in a small and quiet town please post, they're so peaceful.

Here's Dallas, Texas, USA. About 20 minutes away from me.

Here's a few shots of my city just outside of Dallas.

Here's a few shots of my hometown Tacloban, Philippines. I miss it.

So I couldn't quote y'all because of all the pictures so....

mischief.managed

:drool: That's incredible, those photos are really good too! The colors! :excited: Uganda is one of the places in Africa I have to visit one day (along with Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa)

Lena

How'd have thought anyone would say New York is boring? :lol:

something better

Greece is awesome love! The history of it :excited:

sirbenedictvs

Dallas is one of the american destinations I hope to visit, such a cool place. :)

That looks quiet and nice. I'd like to visit it.

That looks amaaaazing!

Those are from my village, it's 3 hours away from the city it's like visiting totally different places haha. It gets soooo boring after 3-4 days haha buttt i love the sceneries.