The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Your Town/City

I don't really live in a city. I live on a island called Orust on the west coast of Sweden, some miles from Gothenburg.

But this is where I grew up, on a smaller island called Käringön.

I don't really live in a city. I live on a island called Orust on the west coast of Sweden, some miles from Gothenburg.

Wow, that looks beautiful!! I think living on an island would be amazing :D

:o I didn't know you lived on Orust! That's kind of different, never met anyone who lived there. :) It looks really beautiful (also from what I've heard, never visited it myself but I frequently visited Vrångö when I was little, it's in the area ;)), especially in the summer.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is the landscape you can see when you arrive in my town :)

and this is a track we take to go to the beach

I love the Scandinavian towns and landscapes you posted guys :) and I went to Moscow but never to St Petersburg, I'd love to !

• 2 months later...

^ wow that's very lovely

------

I went downtown with my family yesterday, and got some pictures of the CN Tower :)

And the view from up here is really quite lovely; although my mom was so scared to get near the window.

(the water you see is Lake Ontario if you hadn't already guessed)

To be honest I think Toronto is quite flat. :o This is only the city. If you go far up north the land is so flat and you can see miles and miles. There's lots of farm land up north too. It gets really boring during long car trips sometimes, but every once in a while you'll drive by a small town and it's really adorable. I will post photos soon!

• 4 months later...

Nightwing, those pictures are lovely! Also, my mother grew up in Oakville, so every time we go to visit family in Toronto or even if the CN Tower is in a movie or something, she stops everything so that we can acknowledge it. :P

This is the courthouse downtown. They show movies in the courtyard out back (through the arch). This summer's theme was alien movies from the 1950's, last year's was classic musical films like Singin' in the Rain, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, et cetera. It's nice, and it's a very short walk from the transit station. :)

Edited by luckystar118
  • 4 weeks later...

All your cities are amazing! :D Umm,I live in Changzhou,China,a small city

The pagoda

A park near the pagoda

The city wall

A alley with traditional Chinese structures which is next to the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal

Tianmu lake

An ancient town

Somewhere I don't know,but it seems like a garden

And finally!I found some pics of Jinyuan Garden.It is just near my primary school and I used to sketch there Lol hope u will like it <3

To be more specific,u can check it http://bbs.zhong5.cn/thread-6169903-1-1.html

Edited by Andreth
  • 1 month later...

I live in a pretty average sized town just outside of Leeds in northern England. There's very little to do here and the place doesn't look all too appealing. Nowhere near as good as all of your places. D:

The only thing worth coming here for is the Xscape, which is like a big complex of cinemas, restaurants, bowling, lazer tag, clubs, and an indoor ski-slope.

Nothing really naturally stunning though, which is annoying because I'd prefer to live somewhere near a forest or near mountains then where I am. It's just empty fields. The only kind of forest we have is one where all the idiot teens go to get drunk and do drugs and such.

The woods themselves aren't too bad looking, but there's litter and stuff everywhere.

• 2 months later...

now I live in a small city in north of Iran named Shahmirzad. Shahmirzad attracts thousands of tourists every year, for its fine climate and its popular gardens. The town's population fluctuates between 8,000 and up to 40,000 people during summer.With an altitude of 2000 meters above sea level. Shahmirzad is a city of all four seasons with mind summer, cold winter (heavy snowfalls), very colourful spring and autumn

some landscapes around Shahmirzad:

Edited by mega
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Pampanga, Philippines.  :yesyes:  :yesyes:

Crucifixion

Crucifixion_in_San_Fernando,_Pampanga,_P

Night at the City

Nabuklod Place

Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival

Annual Giant Lantern Festival

• 9 years later...