The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I've read all the posts and I drink a 1-3 cans of Monster Energy drink a day. It's a pint in each can. I don't find them addictive and the caffine don't really work for me. But I guess it's because i'm getting immune to it. I can even have stronf Black Coffee and still go to bed right after. But I drink a lot of Monster Energy drink because I love the taste. There's Relentless and Red Bull and others but they all taste stale. Monster Energy has a gret tang to it.

I know it's really unhealthhy for me to have them, but I have no way of getting sugar otherwise. I don't eat much sugary foods unless I treat myself and other than Monster Energy I drink water.

• 2 months later...

I'm a caffeine addict so naturally when they came around I tried them and I really do like them but for the taste and the caffeine. Not really because they boost my energy. For me I drink it the same way as coffee, coke or other caffeine holding drinks. Which I know is bad but still...although because they are pretty expensive I'm more of a coke and coffee drinker.

i am going without any energy drink (including isotonic sports drinks) for 2 weeks..im 6 days in and im doing good, considering i had some sorta energy drink, red bull ,or Powerade everyday

-claps!-

I'm like :D that you started that. Maybe you can grow taller if you stop drinking them :P (jokes! just teasing :lol: ).

Like I told you earlier, and for anyone who wants to know, over-consuming isotonic sports drinks (like Gatorade, Powerade, etc.) can actually have adverse effects on your health as well [i've already mentioned the energy drinks' potentially bad side-effects]. Many people like the taste of Gatorade (it's my personal favorite); there's just something about the way it's sweetened and salty.

Every 8-10 ounces of Gatorade typically has 110mg of sodium and 5-6 grams of sugar, plus 30mg of potassium. [G2-Low Cal Product Information via Gatorade.com]

Based on a 2,000 calorie diet (remember, 2k calories/day is the 'square-cut-out' figure...not suitable for everyone), a person's intake of sodium should be around 2,200-2,300mg of sodium daily. Say you grab a 32 ounce bottle of Gatorade...it contains 4 servings, which would be roughly 440mg of sodium intake. Based on the 'square-cut-out' figure, one bottle of 32 oz. Gatorade contains 19-20% of your daily requirement of sodium. How many of these do you drink? And what else throughout the day adds sodium to your diet?

This is no problem if you're exercising, working out, or being very active to the point where you start sweating. Sweat (and even tears) contains that salt and helps regulate your body heat, while electrolytes manage the imbalance in your body from strenuous activity. If you are not getting as much activity in (to the point where you sweat), extra retention of sodium may cause you to retain more water and become "bloated", thirstier, and can be a trigger for early hypertension signs. [ I know ya'll are like :o , don't worry! lol]

Speaking of caffeine (which isotonic sports drinks do not have...most have the sodium, electrolyte, and B-vitamin mix is energy-giving), it took me quite a while to give up Red Bull and even regular (corn-syrup based) soda. After I got past that initial stage of not thinking about it, it didn't bother me at all that I hadn't had any in x-amount of days. I'm sure it'll happen to you, Chris. ;)

I'm a caffeine addict so naturally when they came around I tried them and I really do like them but for the taste and the caffeine. Not really because they boost my energy. For me I drink it the same way as coffee, coke or other caffeine holding drinks. Which I know is bad but still...although because they are pretty expensive I'm more of a coke and coffee drinker.

Even coffee has gotten expensive! I've gone all-natural, so I tend to drink more tea (which black leaf tea has caffeine in) if I need a boost, or even coffee (though I've cut down the past week). I also tend to enjoy coffee more when I grind the whole beans down and make it via a French coffee press.

Also, a cool thing to check out (which I'll be posting a different thread on) is what you add to your coffee. Since sugar is refined (minus the Raw stuff), it's simple carbs/sugar composition breaks down pretty quickly. I tend to go for the artificial sweetener, like Splenda...but trying to cut down on that too :doh: . There are sweeteners on the market now that are naturally extracted from plants (Agave nectar, Stevia, etc.) that have a lower Glycaemic Index [takes longer for sugar to break down in your blood] and sustains energy for a bit longer than normal sugar would in coffee.

OK! More, shorter posts to post later :lol: .

• 12 years later...

But at 33, healthy and with no history of fertility problems beyond painful periods, her doctors promised that with IVF her chances of having a dream baby were still within reach finasteride sample During the Battle of Britain, rumors reached the United States and United Kingdom that German fighter pilots were using cortisone to fly at extremely high altitudes without suffering from high altitude sickness

• 1 month later...

cyproheptadine flagyl dosage to treat c diff The ECB said the 8 percent capital requirement will include a common equity tier 1 ratio of 4 finasteride costco When observation was compared with melphalan, a small, nonsignificant benefit for melphalan was observed a 93 versus an 88 10 year relapse free rate

• 4 weeks later...

Наша команда искусных специалистов проштудирована выдвинуть вам инновационные технологии, которые не только предоставят устойчивую охрану от холодных воздействий, но и преподнесут вашему зданию элегантный вид.
Мы функционируем с последними веществами, сертифицируя долгий время службы и замечательные результирующие показатели. Изоляция фасада – это не только экономия на подогреве, но и забота о экосистеме. Энергоспасающие технологии, какие мы используем, способствуют не только жилищу, но и сохранению экосистемы.
Самое важное: [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]Утепление стен фасада цена[/url] у нас открывается всего от 1250 рублей за метр квадратный! Это бюджетное решение, которое преобразит ваш помещение в действительный приятный район с минимальными затратами.
Наши произведения – это не просто изоляция, это составление пространства, в где всякий компонент отразит ваш особенный модель. Мы берем во внимание все все твои пожелания, чтобы осуществить ваш дом еще более дружелюбным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]ppu-prof.ru[/url]
Не откладывайте дела о своем ларце на потом! Обращайтесь к спецам, и мы сделаем ваш дворец не только согретым, но и моднее. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших услугах вы можете узнать на портале. Добро пожаловать в пределы спокойствия и высоких стандартов.

Наша группа квалифицированных мастеров приготовлена предложить вам современные методы, которые не только ассигнуруют надежную охрану от заморозков, но и подарят вашему дому элегантный вид.
Мы трудимся с современными компонентами, заверяя долгосрочный термин службы и замечательные решения. Изолирование фасада – это не только экономия на подогреве, но и заботливость о природной среде. Энергосберегающие технологии, каковые мы внедряем, способствуют не только твоему, но и сохранению природных ресурсов.
Самое ключевое: [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]Утепление коттеджа снаружи цена[/url] у нас стартует всего от 1250 рублей за метр квадратный! Это доступное решение, которое превратит ваш домик в фактический душевный корнер с минимальными затратами.
Наши проекты – это не всего лишь теплоизоляция, это постройка области, в где каждый деталь преломляет ваш собственный моду. Мы учтем все твои просьбы, чтобы осуществить ваш дом еще еще более гостеприимным и привлекательным.
Подробнее на [url=https://ppu-prof.ru/]http://ppu-prof.ru/[/url]
Не откладывайте труды о своем корпусе на потом! Обращайтесь к специалистам, и мы сделаем ваш жилище не только уютнее, но и моднее. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших предложениях вы можете узнать на веб-ресурсе. Добро пожаловать в пределы гармонии и качества.