The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Food You Dislike

Hello fellow food lovers,

I know you love food, I do love food too. But you must hate or let's say dislike some.

Lemme start,

Eggplant: Never tasted it and never will. I just don't like it.

Corn: It's hate like relationship but I dislike it most of the time.

Shrimp: Tiny little ones that lost in rice is OK, but those big huge ones never.

Orange: Not really a fan of the fruit nor the juice, but I love mandarins.

I can't think of anymore now but I'm sure I dislike some more. Will post when I remember.

Now share yours.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ GUYS O_O

I eat all that. :rofl:

I have never been a very picky eater, ever! My one sister and my nieces are VERY picky. I once had Whitecastle (burger chain) for lunch with my sister and nieces years ago. My one niece was eating flour-coated onion rings. She went, "This is very good :D . What is it?"

My sister replied, "They're onion rings."

You should have seen her face turn . She went, " :mellow: ONION RINGS! YUCKKKK!" :lol:

The one thing you probably can't get me to eat is any kind of liver of an animal. :doh: Thank G-d I don't have any food allergies!

-knocks on wood-

-knock knock-

^ Lol Kim your sister shouldn't have told her that it was onions until she finish eating it all :P

Well as for me the one thing that I can't and won't eat is eggplant. I don't know something about them makes me really really hate the taste in ways you can't imagine.

Also ginger if it was cooked with something and I can't taste that direct taste of it then it's fine but other than that I don't like tasting it :doh:

i'm VERY picky when it comes to food, its really annoying

- tomato

- onion

- corn

- beef (i only eat minced beef :mellow:)

- nuts

- sweet and sour

- mushroom

and i hate it when people put on onion/corn on eg. pizzas telling me it doesnt taste it. then why on earth do you put it on if it apparently doesn't taste anything? <_< of course it has a taste >.<

Edited by swarley

I don't like most cooked vegetables, it's just a texture thing. I like onion FLAVOR but not cooked onions. I won't have onion rings :/ I don't like:

Cabbage

Eggplant

Cooked peppers

beets

relish (but I do like pickles so that's weird)

cooked carrots (will eat raw)

asparagus

onions

yeah...just most cooked vegetables. other than that, I'm pretty good - I will eat most meats, fish, shellfish, etc. EXCEPT calamari or squid, those just freak me out.

I don't really like meat, can enjoy chicken and possibly a burger but otherwise... meat is yuk.

Can't stand lettuce *shivers*. Other than that... I either love food or have no opinion, I rarely dislike something so can't think of much more. Beetroot isn't very nice either. Coriander is bleh.

cheesecake ><

Thank GOD there's someone else on the planet who doesn't like cheesecake, everyone thinks I'm really weird!

I'm not a fan of dairy products, except yoghurt and some cheese.

Mushrooms are vile, I really don't understand what people seem to like so much about them.

^ gotta agree, I always imagine it as cheese instead of a cake.

You know, my sister has never tried cheese cake. :mellow: I think she's completely insane.

She once admitted to me that the name "cheese cake" was a put off just because of what you mentioned, BoMa. I laughed so hard :doh: . Sorry! lol

Butttt, this is a person talking who will eat nearly anything (within reason) under the Sun. I can't even say I "dislike" any food.

Plus, cheese cake is created with the main ingredient cream cheese, which is derived from a harvested milk and processed to "cream" it. So, I suppose (though people can check for me, because I don't have the frame of mind to add a link tonight...so, I'm going on an educated guess here) that it is referred to as a "cheese" probably because of one or more of the following: 1) it has a process similar to that of cheese making, without the aging. 2) it retains the same consistency as a softer, table cheese and 3) it is, indeed, spreadable.

For those people who like to negate the cream cheese out of a cheese cake recipe, there are at least three alternatives to creating a "healthier" dessert. I made one seven years ago, and it was delish.

But, I digress. :unsure:

Sorry for my randomly long tangent. :lol: