The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite Fruit (Or Veggie)!

I am not a very picky eater, so I love to have variety in my fruit and vegetable intake. The one thing I can no longer drink is the V8 juices (they've become too salty for me), so I've recently started making tons of smoothies for on-the-go or breakfast meals.

My favorite fruit of ALL TIME has to be strawberries. <3 :wub:

Favorite veggie? Hmm. Sweet potatoes (or yams, etc.).

I have been trying to go more tropical and try those fruits and vegetable roots. I'd like to try starfruit, Mexican papaya (there's a difference between the regular kind), yellow mango, humm...and uhm, passion fruit!!!

:D

Isn't it obvious I love Pumpkin! lol naa I'm kidding :P

My favorite fruit of allllll time is mango you won't believe how much I'm crazy for them :wub:

As for Veggie that would be potato's of course because they're amazing and I would eat them in anyway they're cooked in, same goes for tomatos :D

I can't pick one, in no order.

Fruits: Strawberries, kiwis, mangos and mandarins.

Veggies: Cucumber, potato, carrot, bell pepper and tomato.

I freakin' love coconut... is that even considered a fruit?! After that I can't really stop myself from eating plums, I can eat those two all day.

As for veggies, sweet potatoes are great. I also like chinese cabbage(when used in soups), beets, and regular potatoes.

Isn't it obvious I love Pumpkin! lol naa I'm kidding :P

What about pumkpin pie? They're delish.

---

Also... would anyone else agree that tomatoes are fruits and not vegetables even though they're treated as vegetables?

Mango, passion fruit (for juice), zapote and apple.

Strawberries aren't fruits for the record.

What are strawberries, then?

Bananas and grapes, ohhh and cherries too. All delicious, and pineapple :P And sometimes watermelon. And mandarins. Yep that's all.

But not as nice as feijoas and passionfruit.

Vegesss: I like peas, cauliflower, corn cobs, I like most veges, but not really eggplant and a few others.

Edited by padfoot

What are strawberries, then?

"The strawberry is, in technical terms, an aggregate accessory fruit, meaning that the fleshy part is derived not from the plant's ovaries (therefore, it's not a fruit) but from the receptacle that holds the ovaries. Each "seed" on the outside of the strawberry is actually one of the ovaries of the flower, with a seed inside it (this is, in fact, the fruit)"

But who cares if it's a fruit or not? Call it a fruit if you want, I just wanted to clarify it (such a nerd). xD

"The strawberry is, in technical terms, an aggregate accessory fruit, meaning that the fleshy part is derived not from the plant's ovaries (therefore, it's not a fruit) but from the receptacle that holds the ovaries. Each "seed" on the outside of the strawberry is actually one of the ovaries of the flower, with a seed inside it (this is, in fact, the fruit)"

But who cares if it's a fruit or not? Call it a fruit if you want, I just wanted to clarify it (such a nerd). xD

Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, it's ok. I should really read up on this stuff, though.

Well, most people call a tomato a vegetable when it's really a fruit. So, tomato, tomahto. Fruit, fake fruit. Same difference. :lol:

Feijoa

I never heard of these before I came to NZ ^_^

BANANAS are my favorite fruit of all time, and they have to look like this, perfect

Also love strawberries of course, to bits! I'm a huge fruit-eater, could live on only fruit if it was possible.

I like veggies less, but I really love avocados, peas, parsnip, kumara (blue ones, ym), broccoli... yeah drooling now

I can't pick just one, so:

Fruit: Cherries, pineapple, mango, green grapes, mandarins and gala melon

Vegetables: Peppers, onions, carrots, tenderstem broccoli, sweetcorn and pak choi

I love fresh fruit and vegetables so much!

I love eating all kinds of fruits and vegetables. My favorites are: bananas, blackberries, blueberries and pineapple. I eat these as much as I can. I also love making small salads and adding cheese on top and other ingredients as well.

I pretty much live of bananas, I crave them a lot! I don't get too wild with my fruits but I do love me a good apple, and I ADORE blackberries and raspberries. Put a box in front of me, they will be gone. As for vegetables, I'm not a huuuge vegetable eater (shame, I knooow!) but I do like some raw veggies. I like cucumbers, chickpeas (especially in hummus), green peppers and green beans.

I absolutely love all kinds of fruits. But uhm my faborites should be kiwis and figs <3

As for veggies i love cucumber and green peppers!

OMG! FIGSSSS! Om nom nom nom!!!!

Oh, and haha, so...

Cucumber = me,

and green pepper = Jon. Just so you know. :lol:

I am not gonna comment on that now. After 12 am on chat :lol:

Nawh god and potatoes, how could i ever forget the potatoes!

:rofl: !

Well, BoMa is the potato (chip)! :o LOOOL.

Go pick your own fruit and veggie, and we can have a nice, healthy family! :lol:

:rofl: !

Well, BoMa is the potato (chip)! :o LOOOL.

Go pick your own fruit and veggie, and we can have a nice, healthy family! :lol:

haha <3 But but i love peppers, why can't i be a pepper like Jon :( He can be green and i can be red! Please? :sob:

EDIT: I WANNA BE A PEA!

Edited by something better