The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My favourite actor, an incredibly talented person.

I love Tim Burton's work anyway, but he just makes it even better.

POTC is one of my favourites, and he really did make those movies, IMO.

And to those who say he plays the same character (no one in this thread lol), compare the Mad Hatter, Jack Sparrow and Gilbert Grape. Vastly different, but all beautifully portrayed with a unique style. Definately one of the best actors in the business, IMO.

And yeah, it doesn't hurt that he's hot as hell. I thought I was going to die of lust when he was paired up with HBC for Sweeney Todd - can there be a sexier couple in the world?

I haven't seen the Tourist yet. The pairing with Jolie is quite unusual, so I'm intrigues as how to that pans out...

Tim Burton's movies are master piece's (:

The Tourist was actually quiet good. Not his best, but it was rather good.

The movie was good but far too slow. For those slow parts Depp amazed me, and he looks sooo nice with his hair like that! *drools*

The movie was good but far too slow. For those slow parts Depp amazed me, and he looks sooo nice with his hair like that! *drools*

He so does looke great like that! <3 I found it slow too. That's why it's not his best.

• 1 month later...

Been a Johnny Depp fan forever! :D He was my first crush at 14... Have seen almost all his movies so I suppose he's my favorite actor of all time. :) But I can't say I have a favorite movie, he's always awesome. The only movie I couldn't watch was Dead Man... it was unbearable, but it was nice looking at Johnny haha

But among the best movies have to be Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Sweeny Todd. Pirates is a class on it's own, he just makes those movies.

The Tourist was a huge disappointment, but of course Johnny was hilarious in it all the same. There's no limit to how excited I am about RANGO!!! It's gonna be brilliant, watch the trailers constantly.

^Agreed. All his movies are to be a favourite. They're to hard to pick from.

Have you seen Private Resort? :lol: It's like his first movie, not counting Nightmare on Elm Street. He's so small! Haha and it's a terrible movie, Johnny really isn't a very good actor in it but it's worth watching all the same simply because he's adorable. And yeah small...

Look at this little cutie

It's hard to believe he's actually 22/23!

Edited by Mrs Duck

Have you seen Private Resort? :lol: It's like his first movie, not counting Nightmare on Elm Street. He's so small! Haha and it's a terrible movie, Johnny really isn't a very good actor in it but it's worth watching all the same simply because he's adorable. And yeah small...

Look at this little cutie

It's hard to believe he's actually 22/23!

Indeed I have seen it. XD

And oh my gosh! That is so cute! Cute, sexy Johnny. xD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...