The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Daniel Radcliffe Thread

I just read a bunch of reviews of H2S and everyone is raving about Dan's performance! I am so excited for him and am DYING to see it. Planning to this summer!!! Woohoo!!!

I know!!!! They all love him. I'm so proud to be a Dan fan, especially at this time! I can't wait to see it!!!!!!! I'm going on June 25th. This is definitely a Daniel Radcliffe year. He's doing H2S right now, the last HP movie is coming out in July, and soon after that The Woman In Black is coming out. I'm soooo excited. :ohyeah:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw him in H2S a couple of days ago. WOW. I can't believe it. I hope that I get to see it again because it was so unreal that I barely remember the experience. My brain could just not register the fact that I was looking at Daniel Radcliffe in the flesh right in front of me, the boy whom I have loved since I was 9 years old and whom I have grown up with. It was so much to take in. I was so overwhelmed that it felt like a dream...like I wasn't really there. I'm kind of depressed now. I want to see him again so bad. Right after it ended I felt like it had been weeks ago that I had seen it. Isn't that weird? OMG, I just HAVE to find a way to see it again or I will die! :icontwisted8pz: Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him or get his autograph or anything. Hopefully I will if I get to see it again. Or, maybe I could wait at the stage door even if I don't see the show.

Edited by Happyflower
  • 2 weeks later...

Wasn't Dan wonderful in Deathly Hallows Part II? In my opinion he shows his best acting when he's very angry/upset, the part where he's shouting at Snape about killing Dumbledore makes me cry every time :sob: That's saying something. Can't wait to see more from him :king:

^I hate his angry acting he bares his teeth and looks constapated because he sticks his neck out and grinds his teeth. I prefere his none angry acting. :P His happy scenes are my favourite. >.<

Wasn't Dan wonderful in Deathly Hallows Part II? In my opinion he shows his best acting when he's very angry/upset, the part where he's shouting at Snape about killing Dumbledore makes me cry every time :sob: That's saying something. Can't wait to see more from him :king:

when he screams and yells I can see thats when his best acting skills come out.. it is awesome.. :)!! he is one of my fave actors

I will be honest, I have never been a Dan Radcliffe fan...I enjoy him as Harry but he has never blown me away w. his acting...after seeing DH2, he blew me away. I would love to even see him perform HTSB play-Dan come to DC!! :)

I will be honest, I have never been a Dan Radcliffe fan...I enjoy him as Harry but he has never blown me away w. his acting...after seeing DH2, he blew me away. I would love to even see him perform HTSB play-Dan come to DC!! :)

DH2 was amazing he did the best role EVER!! in this movies..

Yeah I am the same really. I'm more of a Rupert fan. Daniels acting was a lot better in this than his others though!

Though tbh his best acting has lay outside Harry Potter. For me his best acting was in My Boy Jack.

He hasn't had much of a chance to display his acting abilities. Harry Potter can be limiting. He has played the same character for 10 years. He has matured so much over the years. I can't wait to see what he does next. I think he is brilliant. :)

@Hermione: Yes, I think he is better when he is not Harry as well. He was definitely spectacular in My Boy Jack.

I can't wait to see DH2!!!!! It's supposed to be the best one yet!

Edited by Happyflower

He hasn't had much of a chance to display his acting abilities. Harry Potter can be limiting. He has played the same character for 10 years. He has matured so much over the years. I can't wait to see what he does next. I think he is brilliant. :)

@Hermione: Yes, I think he is better when he is not Harry as well. He was definitely spectacular in My Boy Jack.

I can't wait to see DH2!!!!! It's supposed to be the best one yet!

My Boy Jack was just heart warming and over whelming! All because of his acting!