The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Daniel Radcliffe Thread

Some of them are tad to long to be Tumblr pics usually they're more rectangle, long ways. The first one is near enough the right size, probably needs to be a bit bigger though, by about 100pixels for it to be reblogged because it will come out blurry because it's been stretched on all tumblrs.

But aside from the tumblr part they're fantastic! I love them so much! Daniels looks really nice outside of Harry Potter.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel's done some amazing things, if you ask me...I mean, Equus, now How to Succeed...when I look at him, I simply cannot believe this is the boy whom we found cute in the first Harry Potter movies...he's grown so much! It's unbelievable.

Daniel's done some amazing things, if you ask me...I mean, Equus, now How to Succeed...when I look at him, I simply cannot believe this is the boy whom we found cute in the first Harry Potter movies...he's grown so much! It's unbelievable.

I feel the exact same way! Simply incredible. I just can't believe it sometimes. It's one of the reasons why I am so proud to be a Dan fan. :D

DITTO!! <3

I agree.I feel very proud over him, and I'm going to try and support him as much as I can, the same goes for Rupert, and Emma ofc.

I'm also planning to se Woman in Black. It looks really good.

'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is reportedly planning to tie the knot with his girlfriend Rossane Coker.

The 22-year-old actor has been dating Coker, who was the assistant producer on three 'Potter' films, for a year now.

Coker's father Malcolm has given his approval and a friend of Radcliffe said that he is considering marriage, reported Sun online. "They're crazy about each other. Dan wants to marry her," said a friend.

Coker, 22, met Radcliffe while working as a production "runner" on 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One'.

Film chiefs worried about the schoolboy wizard's image ordered the affair to be kept under wraps until the last Potter film. But the actor recently let it slip when he said, "I'm very much in love."

Du you guys think this is true?

About Dan gettig married soon?

Well, good for him. And if so: My best regards !

'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is reportedly planning to tie the knot with his girlfriend Rossane Coker.

The 22-year-old actor has been dating Coker, who was the assistant producer on three 'Potter' films, for a year now.

Coker's father Malcolm has given his approval and a friend of Radcliffe said that he is considering marriage, reported Sun online. "They're crazy about each other. Dan wants to marry her," said a friend.

Coker, 22, met Radcliffe while working as a production "runner" on 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One'.

Film chiefs worried about the schoolboy wizard's image ordered the affair to be kept under wraps until the last Potter film. But the actor recently let it slip when he said, "I'm very much in love."

Well, this story originates from the Sun, and the "source" is a friend.

I VERY much doubt it is true. Honestly, if you were going to propose, who would you talk to about it before doing so? Maybe your parents and one or two of your closest friends?

I doubt Daniel would promote this among many people, and I also doubt his best friends would call the Sun about it right away.

Conclusion: Huge "DOUBT" stamp all over it :rolleyes: .

Edited by HermioneP.

my sister drew daniel radcliffe for me :) however, for some reason she didn’t want to draw his whole face -_-

Oh I love that picture, been trying to find it in HQ for a while. The sketch looks awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is false. He's too young. I don't care how much 'in love' you are with someone, under 24/25 is too young! And I would hate to see it as yet another celebrity romance up in flames. Dan's too smart, I would hope he never puts himself in that situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...