The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Daniel Radcliffe Thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a long long long time of not being on this forum, and all this time thinking "I have to post it I have to tell everyone I just have to!", I'm finally here to post this! :)

I was in NY. I went to see How To Succeed.

And I met him after the show at the stage door. :)

For those of you who know me and know how long I've been a fan, you'd know how effing HUGE that moment was for me.

It was so surreal. I was shaking. My heart was racing. It was so weird seeing him in person, talking to him!!! ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIM, even if it was just like 1 sentence.

He was SO sweet. There were a lot of fans obviously, like I assume there are after every show, so he was moving pretty fast and everything. Understandable, of course.

But... Oh my God. It was like being in a dream.

And I have a video :)

This is the video that I took:

And this is a video that I found where you can see us talking, that someone from the opposite side filmed:

You can see me starting around 4:11, and, well, 4:36-4:46 lol... that's me.

Every time I think of this moment I start hyperventilating lol.

It was incredible for me. :)

After a long long long time of not being on this forum, and all this time thinking "I have to post it I have to tell everyone I just have to!", I'm finally here to post this! :)

For those of you who know me and know how long I've been a fan, you'd know how effing HUGE that moment was for me.

It was so surreal. I was shaking. My heart was racing. It was so weird seeing him in person, talking to him!!! ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIM, even if it was just like 1 sentence.

He was SO sweet. There were a lot of fans obviously, like I assume there are after every show, so he was moving pretty fast and everything. Understandable, of course.

And this is a video that I found where you can see us talking, that someone from the opposite side filmed:

You look so HAPPY there, it is so cool, that you had the opportunity to meet him and being THAT close in front of him! I would be hyperventilating, too, well I would probably pass out in front of him. :yesyes:

You look so HAPPY there, it is so cool, that you had the opportunity to meet him and being THAT close in front of him! I would be hyperventilating, too, well I would probably pass out in front of him. :yesyes:

Haha thankss :) and yeah that's understandable lol, I had now idea how I managed to stay on my feel lol my heart was beating so fast~

• 1 month later...

OMG! you are so lucky girl <3 awesome so happy for you :D :D

this maded me cry watching it!! I am a daniel girl oh gosh <3 this is awesome thanks for sharing that with us!

:ohyeah: :ohyeah:

this is one of my fave Daniel Pictures <3

Edited by sarahelizabeth
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness really how awesome is it/?

I never seen the browdway Musical but ia m diein to see it

I had a pal in the US buying it for me and NEVER received it :((

so happened with the photo album day in the life of. It sucks.

Oh my goodness really how awesome is it/?

I never seen the browdway Musical but ia m diein to see it

it's really awesome!! :D i really wish i could've seen him in it :( hopefully it'll come out on DVD. don't they do that with some musicals?

I had a pal in the US buying it for me and NEVER received it :((

so happened with the photo album day in the life of. It sucks.

what?! :( are you sure they really bought it!?

Yes, ashley, really sure, from one of my pals the one who bought the cd, he took a photo of the cd. that's all I have.

and my other friend, she's a singer and I edit photos for her, she bought it and sent the photo album that I never got.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw it! the only skit that i really thought was funny was the harry potter one...

i thought he did great, i just didn't think the skits were funny....but then again, SNL started sucking. -_-

Did anyone see Dan on SNL last week?? What was your fav skit? Mine probably was the questioner and spin the bottle. His expressions were priceless the whole night! XD Gotta love the American accent. And Hagrid getting together with Luna? WTF?? Haha!! :D

dan's scenes were funny, but SNL itself isnt funny their jokes are kinda stupid

my fav skit was the delaware fellas, the harry potter one, and the casey anthoney one lol

the target act wasnt funny

Ya, I've never seen SNL but I don't think I'll look into it anytime soon. Dan was amazing though as stated!! I just love how he'll do pretty much anything, he's so bold and daring. *swoon* :excited: