The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Daniel Radcliffe Thread

A pack has 20 cigaretes (at least here in Argentina). I smoke (trying to quit), and I think a pack a day is A LOT.

A source said: "Daniel has recently been smoking up to 20 cigarettes a day.

"Every time they call 'Cut', he lights up.

"It's disgusting."

"Friends and co-stars including Rupert Grint have been warning him about the dangers of smoking."

But he doesn't seem to be taking any notice.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/co-stars-rap-puff-harry/story-e6frfmvr-1111115824053

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is smoking still fairly common in Europe?

Every country's trying its best to reduce the percent of smokers. UK and the nothertn countries are handling it better, I suppose. Here in the south (Bulgaria is in Southern Europe) that percent is way higher.

But what can we do about Dan smoking? It's his choice and will and if he wants, he can stop it any time. It's all about willing to do it IMO. :)

Can I ask you Danlovers to share some of your favourite Daniel fansites with big galleries? I seem to have lost all my favourited links when I got my new computer. Thanks :))

There is nothing I am more against than smoking (except, say, hitting children). It pains me greatly Dan does it, but I have realized, in the end, it doesn't change him. He is still incredibly hilarious, intelligent, and handsome. I only hope one day he realizes how bad it is and he quits for good. Until then... I will just not look at any pics of him doing the horrible thing.

Daniel Radcliffe on the BAFTAs award they'll be receiving,

“I am thrilled that the Harry Potter film series is being honoured with this award. I have loved every minute of making these films and to me the real heroes are the crew ".

Such a team player... :yesyes::D

• 3 weeks later...

I mean, that he won't smoke so much that he dies at an early age or something. Not that I know, just saying it seems that way. One pack a day isn't that much is it?

One Pack isn't that bad But cigs can be So Addicting that latter on it can lead to 4 or 5 :sob:

Maybe Not right now cause is he young but latter on it life when he gets in his Mid 30's it will affect more

Edited by harrypotternerd
  • 2 weeks later...

Such travesty, how little there is on the Dan thread. I mean really... :sweatdrop::rolleye: now that he is in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, which already has great interviews, reviews, and pics... anyway, here is a fantabulous wonderful almost 45-min long interview with Dan!

He never seizes to amaze me :)

Fantastic!!! I love all the images from How to Succeed... so far!!! Dan looks absolutely dapper and looks like he is having a lot of fun! :D I just love that cheeky smirk on his face in the fourth! :D

Edited by Stan'sMommy
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm actually seeing H2S this June! My sister bought me a ticket..I can't believe it. I love that musical so much!

lucky!!!!! I SO want to see Dan shake his booty on stage and sing his heart out. :(

Give us an in-depth analysis when you see it!

^

Sounds great!

It's scary...only one more month and then I see it. It's really weird. I can't wait though! I'll be the idiot in the audience mouthing all the words to the songs..I know them by heart. I fell in love with the musical when I first saw Robert Morse do it in the movie. I can't wait to see it on stage.