Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Posted Image

His eye colour :drool:

Posted Image

^ They visited him backstage of How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, such a nice pic!

#42 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

I really want to see this show!!! soooo much hahaha
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#43 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:18 AM

^ awww, how great!! Lovely pic!! ^_^
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#44 Indigo Child

Indigo Child

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Mood::Artistic
  • LocationKingdom of Shades

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

I'm actually seeing H2S this June! My sister bought me a ticket..I can't believe it. I love that musical so much!
Sig/Avie by me) Proud Scot
Posted Image

#45 Momoko

Momoko

Novice Member

• Fire
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Mood::happy

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:47 PM

I him in How to Succeed last week. He was AMAZING!

#46 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

I'm actually seeing H2S this June! My sister bought me a ticket..I can't believe it. I love that musical so much!

lucky!!!!! I SO want to see Dan shake his booty on stage and sing his heart out. :(

Give us an in-depth analysis when you see it!
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#47 Indigo Child

Indigo Child

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

lucky!!!!! I SO want to see Dan shake his booty on stage and sing his heart out. :(

Give us an in-depth analysis when you see it!

Of course I will!
Posted Image

#48 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

Posted Image

Oh wow! Amazing picture!

#49 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:14 AM

I just read a bunch of reviews of H2S and everyone is raving about Dan's performance! I am so excited for him and am DYING to see it. Planning to this summer!!! Woohoo!!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#50 Indigo Child

Indigo Child

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:34 PM

^
Sounds great!

It's scary...only one more month and then I see it. It's really weird. I can't wait though! I'll be the idiot in the audience mouthing all the words to the songs..I know them by heart. I fell in love with the musical when I first saw Robert Morse do it in the movie. I can't wait to see it on stage.
Posted Image

#51 Happyflower

Happyflower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

I just read a bunch of reviews of H2S and everyone is raving about Dan's performance! I am so excited for him and am DYING to see it. Planning to this summer!!! Woohoo!!!

I know!!!! They all love him. I'm so proud to be a Dan fan, especially at this time! I can't wait to see it!!!!!!! I'm going on June 25th. This is definitely a Daniel Radcliffe year. He's doing H2S right now, the last HP movie is coming out in July, and soon after that The Woman In Black is coming out. I'm soooo excited. :ohyeah:
Posted Image
Proud Daniel Radcliffe fan since 2001

#52 Happyflower

Happyflower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:37 PM

Just saw him in H2S a couple of days ago. WOW. I can't believe it. I hope that I get to see it again because it was so unreal that I barely remember the experience. My brain could just not register the fact that I was looking at Daniel Radcliffe in the flesh right in front of me, the boy whom I have loved since I was 9 years old and whom I have grown up with. It was so much to take in. I was so overwhelmed that it felt like a dream...like I wasn't really there. I'm kind of depressed now. I want to see him again so bad. Right after it ended I felt like it had been weeks ago that I had seen it. Isn't that weird? OMG, I just HAVE to find a way to see it again or I will die! :icontwisted8pz: Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him or get his autograph or anything. Hopefully I will if I get to see it again. Or, maybe I could wait at the stage door even if I don't see the show.

Edited by Happyflower, 27 June 2011 - 05:41 PM.

Posted Image

#53 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

H2S looks really cool I love DJR that be very cool to see all of you seen it are lucky :)!!..

and his eyes are amazing <3

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#54 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:26 PM

Wasn't Dan wonderful in Deathly Hallows Part II? In my opinion he shows his best acting when he's very angry/upset, the part where he's shouting at Snape about killing Dumbledore makes me cry every time :sob: That's saying something. Can't wait to see more from him :king:

#55 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

^I hate his angry acting he bares his teeth and looks constapated because he sticks his neck out and grinds his teeth. I prefere his none angry acting. :P His happy scenes are my favourite. >.<

#56 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

Wasn't Dan wonderful in Deathly Hallows Part II? In my opinion he shows his best acting when he's very angry/upset, the part where he's shouting at Snape about killing Dumbledore makes me cry every time :sob: That's saying something. Can't wait to see more from him :king:

when he screams and yells I can see thats when his best acting skills come out.. it is awesome.. :)!! he is one of my fave actors

#57 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:18 PM

I will be honest, I have never been a Dan Radcliffe fan...I enjoy him as Harry but he has never blown me away w. his acting...after seeing DH2, he blew me away. I would love to even see him perform HTSB play-Dan come to DC!! :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#58 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

I will be honest, I have never been a Dan Radcliffe fan...I enjoy him as Harry but he has never blown me away w. his acting...after seeing DH2, he blew me away. I would love to even see him perform HTSB play-Dan come to DC!! :)

DH2 was amazing he did the best role EVER!! in this movies..

#59 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • 20,065 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

Yeah I am the same really. I'm more of a Rupert fan. Daniels acting was a lot better in this than his others though!

Though tbh his best acting has lay outside Harry Potter. For me his best acting was in My Boy Jack.

#60 Happyflower

Happyflower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

He hasn't had much of a chance to display his acting abilities. Harry Potter can be limiting. He has played the same character for 10 years. He has matured so much over the years. I can't wait to see what he does next. I think he is brilliant. :)

@Hermione: Yes, I think he is better when he is not Harry as well. He was definitely spectacular in My Boy Jack.

I can't wait to see DH2!!!!! It's supposed to be the best one yet!

Edited by Happyflower, 17 July 2011 - 05:40 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users