The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Birthday, Chandler!

Happy birthday my diced tomato!!! Wait, :mellow: wasn't your birthday yesterday?! Am I living in the Twilight Zone?! LOL.

Here are a couple cakes for you, take your pick: (I don't know how to put the spoiler button in my posts yet :o )

I dunno about you :mellow: but I WANT this one:

-steals ^ :ph34r:

Kimmie's dog says "hi":

http://www.coolfunnycomments.com/img/happy_birthday/012.gif

I got you a couple watches from your favorite brand:

If you are going to be a famous (screenplay) writer, you are going to need one of these:

And this:

^ These are Molskines, Cahier collection, which are absolutely useful. I have a set of small journals myself that I carry with me everywhere. These journals, though, are noted as "The legendary notebook of Hemingway, Picasso, Chatwin." ^_^ perhaps that should draw some inspiration.

I hope you had an awesome birthday, Chandler!!! And that you enjoy your week!!! ;)

B)

@Padfoot: Hahaha, thanks for the cake! I love it! And the drinks...it looks to be water on fire :blink:

@Slash: THANK YOU ARDI!

@OrdiNarY BoY: Thanks!

@Swalery: Thank you!

@I am Not Purple: Thanks a lot!

@Arie: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Harrypotternerd: Thanks! I'm usually not on the games forum anymore, but I am everywhere else.

@Lena: Both of the cakes are awesome! And, I want the first!!!!!! The watches and pen is lovely! How did you know I love fountain pens?! And the notebook will definitely draw inspiration ^_^. Thanks!!!!!

@Eagle: Thanks Tom!

@Lindy: Thanks! Have a wonderful day to you too!!!

@Andrew: Thank you so much!

@BoMa: Thanks! And congratulations on your new position -salutes-

@Emmas Friend: Thank you!!!

@Joe O'Connor: Thanks!

Thank you so much everyone!!! You all really did make my birthday -stretches out arms as far as possible- this much better!!!!