The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Do You Want For Christmas/Your Birthday?

A dinner with family would be nice, since I'm living apart from them (they're in Indo & I'm in Sydney)...

But if you ask me for something in form of an item, well, maybe a CintiQ pen tablet, I wanna try n improve my digital drawings, but the price is just... too much to ask for atm.

For Christmas, the NGP (aka PSP 2) or the next generation of MacBook Airs

For my birthday (2012), either the iPad 3 or next generation of MacBook Airs (if I get a MacBook Air for Christmas, than the two presents listend here are void).

I've always wanted the following (not all at once, of course),

-A 2.0 or higher genuine road bike (mine is a hybrid, like a trainer, but it was all that I could afford two years ago).

-A Hofner cello (I started shopping for them back in November to get prices)

-A Sony digital camera (I bought my mom a 13.4 MP Sony digital camera for Christmas few years ago; she hardly uses it, but I want my own)

-A set of Molskine journals

-Music lessons

-Bike accessories :yesyes:

-A Macbook :lostit:

-A dog :wub:

-A watch

-Prescription contacts.

-A CAR loool

Yeah lool, I want a lot. :doh: haha. I don't think I'll get any of this from my family; I'll have to save up for all those things. I'm perfectly fine with that, though. ;)

Four things I'm hoping to get on or around my birthday this year:

-a lot of alcohol

-a new car deciding between a Ford, Audi or Fiat.

-an Kalashnikov type rifle, probably a Yugoslavian 74 or Polish Tantal

-a pistol, most likely the Walther P99

These will be birthday gifts to myself...Hopfeully I'll have enough money by then

Edited by sirbenedictvs
  • 2 years later...

To be with my family and friends.

As I get older I realize that their company and conversation and the time we spend together is my greatest gift.  The other stuff is gravy. 

I'm like the Whos in Whoville. :P

even though both are pretty far away, i want an ipad. i don't really need it lol but still i want it haha tongue.gif

My birthdaaaay soon and only then would I think about the New Year :P (omg again new year :( )

My parents want to get me that and I have no idea why would I need it when I already have a smartphone with the same functions. Only that the screen is bigger? or another battery to discharge? haha. I don't rly know but I wouldn't mind if they gift me one, but I might use it when my Android battery dies (which dies fast! if you have one, you know) or I would use it for work. Cause I need office very often.

But as for myyyy wishes, lol they are quite mental...:

- I want a big boquet of red roses from a guy friend I met this year. And I want him to invite me on a dinner in some nice restaurant. And I'd like sth like.. ugh idk, jewellery? what can a guy give a girl.

- I want a special day, b/c it's an anniversary I want a lot of surprises, friends and family near, I want to cry from happiness on my birthday. I want to be amazed at how great my friends are and what they do for me!

The things we want but can't possibly receive? :P well I want a limo to come to my house and my girls jumping out "Happy 20-th!!!" and us all together driving to someee hmmm party with male strip show included? hahaha :P

As for the real important wishes:

- I want all my broken, damaged, somehow lost relationships with people important to me get fully healed without any regrets any hurt or offence. I want to start from the brand new start.

- The gift that would rly put me in the 7-th sky is a ticket to Germany or money for it or my aunt saying: "yes! we will go to Germany for a month in january!" I'm not able to describe the happiness I would feel if it happens. I expect it on the New Year Eve.

Amen.

Well for my Bday I still can'r decide what to get but I am owed a present!

For Hannukah (which is SO soon):

I would like to be able to celebrate with my family and another year of Glossybox! Also, to take a trip to Israel to visit me besties and family.... but I know I am getting that :)