The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tom Felton Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh he's been in my top two HP actors since POA. Since then I've been just a bit obsessed with him. :P

Here he is at the Deathly Hallows premiere:

Isn't he just adorable? :doh: Is it just me or is he looking like Leonardo Dicaprio did back in the 90's? I see a look of him for some reason, mainly in the first picture :o A few months ago he had a David Guetta look going on :huh: But he's looking great! So jealous of his girlfriend :ph34r:

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton has confessed that he ran off the set of Deathly Hallows after the shooting reached its conclusion because he felt overwhelmed with emotion.

Tom essays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter franchise alongside the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. Tom’s character of Draco is chiefly villainous but it experiences shades of goodness especially towards the end in Deathly Hallows.

Tom admits that it was weird and there was a heavy tug in the heart. There was an encompassing silence since no one knew what to say. He shook hands with everyone, expressed his thanks and then ran off to escape the emotional outburst.

Tom also professes his pleasure that the final book has been bisected into two parts as that would do full justice to JK Rowling and Harry Potter fans. The first part has the build up and the final part has the ultimate battle of Hogwarts between the good and the evil.

Awww he ran off set! I don't blame him :P

Harry Potter actor Tom Felton has confessed that he ran off the set of Deathly Hallows after the shooting reached its conclusion because he felt overwhelmed with emotion.

Tom essays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter franchise alongside the likes of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. Tom’s character of Draco is chiefly villainous but it experiences shades of goodness especially towards the end in Deathly Hallows.

Tom admits that it was weird and there was a heavy tug in the heart. There was an encompassing silence since no one knew what to say. He shook hands with everyone, expressed his thanks and then ran off to escape the emotional outburst.

Tom also professes his pleasure that the final book has been bisected into two parts as that would do full justice to JK Rowling and Harry Potter fans. The first part has the build up and the final part has the ultimate battle of Hogwarts between the good and the evil.

Awww he ran off set! I don't blame him :P

Aww bless him. He's really amazing imo, too bad we don't get to see much of hum in the film. :(

I love how in real life he is nothing like Draco and he plays a Awesome really bad character that makes him a amazing Actor

*off topic* omg HUGE LOL at your avi!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My mouth won't stop watering I must stop looking at them!

I love his voice it's so deep and rough. It's sexy. haha. I always imagine him saying, "Not bad, not bad."

I heard him say it so much in interviews and on programmes. Oh my gosh NOM!