Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:43 AM

What with baseball season just around the corner, I had to make a thread to the best sport in the world!!! The only one I care about anyway... so let's all talk of America's past time right here!!

GOOOOO ANGELS!!!!
:D :D :D
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#2 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Yankees for me

Also, when I first saw this thread, I was thinking Mlb meant Men in Black :D

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#3 Stan'sMommy

Stan'sMommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Mood::this and that
  • LocationSouth Cali, Hogwarts, South Park

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:01 AM

haha

ya, I like the Yankees too! And the Rockies. I am a weird, different breed of baseball fan :D
Call me Rose. ONE week until new South Park episodes!! Can't wait for new Stan!!!
"He's in a sort of different league, Dan. I don't know many 17 or 18 year olds who would have done 'Equus,' and now he's singing and dancing on Broadway. He's dedicated. He takes it very seriously, and he works very hard."- Gary Oldman
Posted Image
Avvie made by me. Sig made by me.
[/color]I ship: Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione,Ron/Luna, Harry/Ron, Stan/Cartman, Stan/Kyle,Monica/Chandler, Fry/Leela, Dan/Emma.
EXTREMELY proud supporter of the magnificent Daniel Jacob Radcliffe since 2003. Respect his privacy.
Atheism is not a religion, it's lack of one. I don't believe anyone needs to be 'saved'. We have morals and reasons to live just like Christians do.
I HATE Twilight, its crazy fans and author with a burning passion. It is the biggest cash cow franchise on the planet.

#4 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:25 PM

You know I played baseball several years growing up but never latched on to a favorite team. I'd really like to see the Cubbies win a WS.

#5 Rena

Rena

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

i can't believe i haven't seen this thread! i LOVEEEEE baseball! my favorite team is the St. Louis Cardinals (who were the world series champs i might add lol) i love the team, i love the players. it's really hard to choose a favore from the team but i love yadier molina. kinda sad the pujols left but oh well they're still playing good... just need some more good pitchers.
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling- my darling- my life and my bride,
In the sepulchre there by the sea,
In her tomb by the sounding sea.

#6 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

I am a life-long New York Mets fan. It's been a tough year, but expectations were not high and I feel like we've overachieved considering what was expected of us. Hopefully we can finish the season at .500.

I'd like to see the Pirates or Nationals win the NL Championship

I'd like to see the Orioles or Athletics or Whitesox win the AL Championship

I pull for the underdogs near post season time if the Mets are not in it.

Wouldn't mind the Cardinals or Reds or Giants in NL

Wouldn't mind the Rangers or Tigers in the AL

NO to the Yankees and Angels

NO to the Braves and Dodgers
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users