The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How Emma Has Her Sights On Megastardom

Emma attended HP wrapping up party. There's candid pics of her being there. It's an example to show most of this artivle about Emma's life is not true at all.

Emma also had her own wrap up party after filming originally ended, which was mentioned in numerous interviews.

New Emma article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1367011/Emma-Watson-sights-megastardom.html

I was reading this article and I think this person is not a fan of Emma. According to this, Emma is a scheming person (it's what I interpreted).

What do you think? I know you love Emma, but be objetive.

The article is filled with half truths and quotes where the source is not named so i tend to believe most of the stuff written in it is rubbish. For instance i don't recall ever hearing that Emma was caught snogging George Craig at the Glastonbury festival in hospitality tents and as far as i know Emma has never been linked with a guy named Rafael Cebrian.

Don't get me wrong if this article was true it paints Emma in a very bad light but i am almost certain that it is not true and the writer is simply using half truths and outright lies to make a story.

I didn't see any bashing. They just spoke of her stardom. But I like the pictures. xD

It was a very negative article about Emma (at least to me) as it portrayed Emma as someone who was willing to do anything in her push to become famous, dating and befriending people simply because they are well connected and ignoring people who are not well connected and cannot further her career.

The article also said that she wouldn't let any of her friends talk about Harry Potter and the article made it sound like Emma thought she was above Harry Potter and that the Harry Potter movies owed her something.

I don't believe it is true for a second but if it were true then Emma would be the type of person i would avoid at all costs.

It was a very negative article about Emma (at least to me) as it portrayed Emma as someone who was willing to do anything in her push to become famous, dating and befriending people simply because they are well connected and ignoring people who are not well connected and cannot further her career.

The article also said that she wouldn't let any of her friends talk about Harry Potter and the article made it sound like Emma thought she was above Harry Potter and that the Harry Potter movies owed her something.

I don't believe it is true for a second but if it were true then Emma would be the type of person i would avoid at all costs.

Yeah, I thought that when I read it. I was like "wow! are they talking about Emma Watson?, because the way they describe her isn't the best."

I share the same opinion with you, but I do believe in emma that she is not that kind of person mentioned in the article.

hope this unreal article won't affect your trust in emma.