Photo

Favorite Fast Food

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Fast Food

Whats your favorite fast food?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ✿ℐỉά✿

✿ℐỉά✿

Energetic member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

Hi everyone.. What's your favorite fast food chain?? I've given some options that I know of.. If there are any others that you like, do share in this topic.. ^_^

#2 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

mmmmmm maccyD's anyday

#3 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,593 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Mc Donald's ummm, I also like Subway.
To be honest I love fast food so anything will be fine haha.

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#4 ✿ℐỉά✿

✿ℐỉά✿

Energetic member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

:) I love subway too BoMa..

#5 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

I null voted, none of the places I eat at is listed. I prefer Quiznos as opposed to Subway; I also eat Chic-fil-a and Wendy's. Their baconator will be the end of me.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#6 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

I like all of yhem.....foood is my biggest weakness

Posted Image

#7 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

I love McDonald's best because of the prize :lol: Their cheeseburger and fries are to die for! Love Subway too but way to expensive for me, a bit healthier though...

#8 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

I like Subway, but my favorites are Wendy's and Roy Roger's.

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#9 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

I like mcdonalds in terms of fast food, i hadnt really thought about subway and kfc as being "fast food" per se. I actually just had subway but I really need to be in the mood for it. I like wendy's and around my area we have this small chain called Five Guys and they make the BEST burger and fries EVER. It's a heart attack to be sure, but a very delicious one.
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#10 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

I like wendy's and around my area we have this small chain called Five Guys and they make the BEST burger and fries EVER. It's a heart attack to be sure, but a very delicious one.

OMG :drool: Five Guys Burgers and Fries! I always stop by the one down the street from my house.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#11 Shou

Shou

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

McDawnalds for meh ^_^

#12 Sizzler-Sister

Sizzler-Sister

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:51 AM

Mc Donald´s all the way. The other are not here. We have Burger King, but I like Mc Donal´s better.

#13 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:03 AM

OMG :drool: Five Guys Burgers and Fries! I always stop by the one down the street from my house.

IT'S SO GOOD, RIGHT???? But so amazingly bad for you... *sigh* Just can't win, can we?
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#14 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

I voted for all four :0_0: Although if I had to pick only one, it'd have to be McDonald's. I go there the most, but I go to Burger King too when I'm over my dad's. >.<

tumblr_o5jsc6juyA1ub4z3qo3_500.gif

#15 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

Mc Donalds - Taste like cardboard
KFC - The don
Subway - Meatball sub the don
Pizza Hut - Horrible, Domino's is better

I voted KFC and Subway. I could eat a 10 piece bucket to myself right now. <3

#16 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:10 AM

Subway, since where I live there is a Kosher one lol. Other then that I can't eat at the rest of the restaurants! haha, but I do love subway!!!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#17 Álmok

Álmok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • Mood::><
  • LocationArab World

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Fast food >< ma favourite alwayz
i voted for McDonald's but seriously they all ma fav.
when it's come to fast food i like everything lolz~

#18 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:53 PM

Can I ask why anyone would like Burger King? I've eaten there a few times and the only good thing about them is their fries. Their hamburgers suck and they are just expensive <_< I don't see the point of this chain haha

#19 flying kiwi

flying kiwi

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Sunny England

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

Can I ask why anyone would like Burger King? I've eaten there a few times and the only good thing about them is their fries. Their hamburgers suck and they are just expensive <_< I don't see the point of this chain haha

I agree with you there. When I've been to Norwich we've eaten there as its all they had in the shopping mall but I refused the last couple of times

Posted Image

#20 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

Actually, I don't even like Burger King fries :mellow: lol. I think the best thing they have on their menu is their onion rings <3. But that's the only thing I would ever go for. Most of their food is waaaay too expensive.

I'm a McDonald's gal myself. I grew up on it (I hate to admit), and there was a point (which I also hate to admit :blush: ) that I could eat -wait for it- two Big Mac's, one lage fry, an apple pie, and drink a large soda. Veryyyy bad haha.
But, the best thing I love about McD's is their fries. They were much better in the 90's (the super unhealthy versions).

I haven't eaten McDonald's since December. Been craving fries since last week, though :mellow: .

I do opt to go to a Mexican Grill when I have the money. I love Chipotle (they have them all over Manhattan but I first tried it in 2004 in Florida). My new Mexi grill place is Qdoba. They have a small-portion/carb control optional menu.
So, I usually go for that (but haven't been there since my birthday two months ago :o ) loool.

Edited by Lena, 28 March 2011 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users