The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite Fast Food  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

Subway is amazing, there's more variety too and you can get yourself a meal for a decent price. But sometimes I find that adding chips and a drink with a footlong is excessive, hehe, mainly because I can't seem finish a big o' sandwich.

Pizza Hut isn't bad, I love their Tuscani pastas especially the chicken alfredo. But I find that their pizza is very greasy. Pappa Johns and Dominos are way better in comparison.

KFC? Oh heavens, I'll rather not think about it. Overpriced. Nasty greasy chicken. Popeyes and Church's are better in comparison too.

McDonald's is decent, the only things I've ever ordered off their menu are their french fries and hot n' spicy chicken burgers. Their breakfast menu is far better than any other meals they have. I find Burger King and Whataburger to be better, but of course they're much pricier. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I null voted, none of the places I eat at is listed. I prefer Quiznos as opposed to Subway; I also eat Chic-fil-a and Wendy's. Their baconator will be the end of me.

I agree about Chic-Fil-A and Wendy's. They are the seriously amazing...yet so bad for you if consumed every day.

Does Chipotle count as fast food? If yes, then they are seriously my #1 choice. I'm obsessed about their steak bowls. Too bad they are expensive. Every time I buy there, I end up paying around $10-$11 because I always order extra steak. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Love them all ! 

I used to prefer and love McDinald's but now that I don't eat meat anymore, I can't say it's my favorite anymore I guess.

I love the tuna sandwich in Subway, I love the pizzas in Pizza Hut, I quite liked the "Fish Boxmaster" in KFC, I still have to try the fish sandwich in McDonalds.