The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favorite Fast Food  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like mcdonalds in terms of fast food, i hadnt really thought about subway and kfc as being "fast food" per se. I actually just had subway but I really need to be in the mood for it. I like wendy's and around my area we have this small chain called Five Guys and they make the BEST burger and fries EVER. It's a heart attack to be sure, but a very delicious one.

I like wendy's and around my area we have this small chain called Five Guys and they make the BEST burger and fries EVER. It's a heart attack to be sure, but a very delicious one.

OMG :drool: Five Guys Burgers and Fries! I always stop by the one down the street from my house.

OMG :drool: Five Guys Burgers and Fries! I always stop by the one down the street from my house.

IT'S SO GOOD, RIGHT???? But so amazingly bad for you... *sigh* Just can't win, can we?

Mc Donalds - Taste like cardboard

KFC - The don

Subway - Meatball sub the don

Pizza Hut - Horrible, Domino's is better

I voted KFC and Subway. I could eat a 10 piece bucket to myself right now. <3

Can I ask why anyone would like Burger King? I've eaten there a few times and the only good thing about them is their fries. Their hamburgers suck and they are just expensive <_< I don't see the point of this chain haha

Can I ask why anyone would like Burger King? I've eaten there a few times and the only good thing about them is their fries. Their hamburgers suck and they are just expensive <_< I don't see the point of this chain haha

I agree with you there. When I've been to Norwich we've eaten there as its all they had in the shopping mall but I refused the last couple of times

Actually, I don't even like Burger King fries :mellow: lol. I think the best thing they have on their menu is their onion rings <3. But that's the only thing I would ever go for. Most of their food is waaaay too expensive.

I'm a McDonald's gal myself. I grew up on it (I hate to admit), and there was a point (which I also hate to admit :blush: ) that I could eat -wait for it- two Big Mac's, one lage fry, an apple pie, and drink a large soda. Veryyyy bad haha.

But, the best thing I love about McD's is their fries. They were much better in the 90's (the super unhealthy versions).

I haven't eaten McDonald's since December. Been craving fries since last week, though :mellow: .

I do opt to go to a Mexican Grill when I have the money. I love Chipotle (they have them all over Manhattan but I first tried it in 2004 in Florida). My new Mexi grill place is Qdoba. They have a small-portion/carb control optional menu.

So, I usually go for that (but haven't been there since my birthday two months ago :o ) loool.

Edited by Lena

I had subway today and was very disappoimted :( what I had was lovely but they've taken my usual (sweet chilli chicken) off the menu :( I had sweet onion teriaki chicken with jalapeno's and chilli saiuce though.

I like Subway, but my favorites are Wendy's and Roy Roger's.

Roy Rogers!!!!!! You know, I was trying to explain to someone how Roy Rogers is soooo good, but I couldn't remember the name of the chain. Epic fail. :lol:

They're one of the only places, next to Wendy's, that never smushes their buns down on the patties. It always pissed me off to see sandwich items on the menus that are all nice and "fluffy" and then we they hand it to you it's like, :mellow: .

OK, I have to testify that Five Guys is decent. I have never had any of their burgers. I have never been inside a Five Guys. I don't know if I would ever like to be. I have had their fries, when my dad was generous enough to share some with me :lol: . It's a real turn-off for me, though, to see brown bags full of food from this chain in which the peanut oil just soaks right through the bag. Yuck.

I had subway today and was very disappoimted :( what I had was lovely but they've taken my usual (sweet chilli chicken) off the menu I had sweet onion teriaki chicken with jalapeno's and chilli saiuce though.

Never ordered off the menu. I've always "built" my sandwiches. Butttt. Those sound good; sorry they didn't have what you were looking for :doh: . But, I second what Karen said; I have to be in a mood to eat Subway. I haven't eaten there in almost a year. :o

I like Subway but ME In America WE eat Taco bell I am a Taco bell Lover..

and I really really love Wendy's

I live Right next to A McDonald and it gets super annoying

and is pizza hut Considered fast food???

Pizza Hut is considered fast food. Both Taco Bell and Pizza Hut were BIG in the 90's.

I had Subway today as my B'day treat with friends (which was due a month back now..!)

I love the saucy sub with all the vegies..

Happy one month anniversary to your birthday! ^_^ lol. Sounds good :mellow: STOP MAKING ME HUNGRY!

Mine would have to be McDonald's and Subway. Although I like Subway more than McDonald's.

I am opposite :P lol.