The Emma-Watson.net Forum

omgsh i saw that. Emma and dan made me want to cry :( they just looked so sad :(

i don't think Rupert showed it as much though. but we all know he was sad. He seems to be on the reserved side. like one of those people who like to hold their feeling in instead of letting them show. you know what i mean?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've said it before on another thread but I think for them it was a similar feeling to us graduating school. You're excited because you are finally done and a chapter of your life is finished. You are also sad for those same reasons. So those same emotions were probably going through Emma, Dan and Rupert. It was amazing to see the end and hear cut.

I think the fans are as sad as the actors..I mean, I'm thinking about it now, and it's really sad that the last harry Potter movie is coming out in three months...and, then that's it..:(

As I was watching it, I wanted to see the trio's group hug as they cried.

they didnt show the trio upset after they filmed the last scene. =/

dan looks so sad and emma too, rupert, im not so sure.

I think both of them looks sad. Look at their faces!!!!! :sob:

Seriously that clip makes me cry-it is an end of an era-I am so happy my friends got me into Harry Potter all those years ago!!! That lil montage of the numbers was such a cute idea!! Rupert and Emma hugging just so emotional and sweet at the same time. Dan's face makes me tear up too :(

I started this blog like two month ago and it was before this video was released. and im just glad that we got to see that emotional side in this clip than the "final shot"

just wondering... what is the numbers for?

I imagine that it will probably sink in for them even more either during or after the final premieres. It probably won't sink in for me until after I see Deathly Hallows 2, but of course it's one thing to have simply read the books and seen the films. It's quite another to have actually been a part of it all for this long. They have all worked together for over a decade, but now they have to move on with their careers.

Agree- the emotions will hit all over again during the premieres time and promos time for all the cast-yes they have moved on doing different projects but after 10 years of being together day after day I mean so sad :( Even for the crew members too I bet!!