The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Which Scripts Do You Know Best?

Have you watched the Harry Potter movies so much that you know nearly every word to every movie? :P

Which do you know the most of? For me it's PS, COS, POA and HBP - I'd say HBP the most though. Just about everyone knows the words to PS, I know lots of OOTP and GOF too but not as much. DH will be included soon, too <3 :ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

Definitly the first one. It was the first film ever we owned on DVD, and therefore the only one I could watch in my room on the computer with the DVD drive (never had my own TV before I got my own place). I think in 2002 I watched it about 50 times, if that's enough. I got to the point when I was able to quote the whole dialogue of the film in one go, without having the picture in front of me. It was a great way to occupy the mind when I had trouble falling asleep at night. :lol:

First film for me. I used to come home everydady after school and put in Harry Potter and watch it.

I have the entire film memorized, word for word.

been a while though. but I swear, i've watched that movie like 100 times.

• 11 months later...

The third one! I was already a huge HP fan but right then it was the time when i became a huge Emma fan, so i had memorized all of Emma lines and i used to mimic her accent too :P I had seen this movie so many times i had memorized everyones lines haha. I still remember pretty much every single line.

I know the other ones pretty well too, but not the entire movies no.