The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant!! I have to do BOTH Rupert and Emma ;) So they have BOTH received my votes! LOL It's like picking between my favorite ice cream flavors-I cant choose one! LOL

Yeah, I know, but my heart is with Rupert! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm glad their bromance is still alive!!!

Dan said:

"I'm not going to try to compete with Rupert on the arms front. His dad is a big guy, so if anyone was going to get the proper muscleman build, it was Rupert.

"You'd have to search pretty hard to find a more handsome ginger. He's also a dude. I wish I could be that calm. I'm lucky to have found an industry where this level of hyperactivity is encouraged. Otherwise I'd just be a nuisance!"

You are so right Daniel, Rupert is very handsome! :yesyes:

The Third Annual Nerve Awards for Love & Sex on Film

SEXIEST NEWCOMER, MALE

Jean Dujardin in The Artist

Runners-up: Anton Yelchin in Like Crazy, Guillaume Canet in Last Night, Rupert Grint in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND OF THE YEAR

Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

Although Ron Weasley has been my imaginary boyfriend since Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (he might have been playing a pre-teen, but Rupert Grint was actually seventeen! It's not that weird!), the mature, less-confused Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II should be everyone's. When tall, ginger, and handsome Ron finally kisses Hermione after, like, a decade of built-up tension, you remember how frustratingly long young love can seem to take — but also how great it feels when you can finally hold the person you've been pining for. — M.H.

Yes!! :D

http://www.nerve.com/movies/the-third-annual-nerve-awards-for-love-on-film

I'm glad their bromance is still alive!!!

Dan said:

"I'm not going to try to compete with Rupert on the arms front. His dad is a big guy, so if anyone was going to get the proper muscleman build, it was Rupert.

"You'd have to search pretty hard to find a more handsome ginger. He's also a dude. I wish I could be that calm. I'm lucky to have found an industry where this level of hyperactivity is encouraged. Otherwise I'd just be a nuisance!"

DITO Dan!!!

The Third Annual Nerve Awards for Love & Sex on Film

SEXIEST NEWCOMER, MALE

Jean Dujardin in The Artist

Runners-up: Anton Yelchin in Like Crazy, Guillaume Canet in Last Night, Rupert Grint in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND OF THE YEAR

Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II

Although Ron Weasley has been my imaginary boyfriend since Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (he might have been playing a pre-teen, but Rupert Grint was actually seventeen! It's not that weird!), the mature, less-confused Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II should be everyone's. When tall, ginger, and handsome Ron finally kisses Hermione after, like, a decade of built-up tension, you remember how frustratingly long young love can seem to take — but also how great it feels when you can finally hold the person you've been pining for. — M.H.

:ohyeah: Couldn't agree more

New Into the White clip!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

http://www.vg.no/ram...?artid=10076801

Great trailer, I'm really looking forward seeing this film. Its just looks awsome. Go Rupert!

• 4 weeks later...

Ellen: I know that's why I said it was weird!

^Yeah I read an article yesterday that it was Ron's. A lot of places including TV are promoting it as Rupert's though! That's why I found it weird! He should sue! >.< Aww but it will be well worth the wait!