The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupert will be in a new film!!! :ohyeah:

The Necessary Death Of Charlie Countryman will kick off on May 21 in Romania. Fredrik Bond will direct LaBeouf alongside Mads Mikkelsen, Melissa Leo, James Buckley, Rupert Grint, Vincent D’Onofrio and Evan Rachel Wood. Voltage is producing with Bona Fide Productions and Moby will score the film.

http://www.screendaily.com/festivals/cannes/cannes-film-market/voltage-sparks-sales-on-charlie-countryman-addiction/5042202.article

I was waiting to hear from his site and it was confirmed so WOHOOOOOO....we get Emma in a new project and now Rupert in a new project too!!!!!! :) keep them coming Rupert and Emma keep them coming...R/E just start looking for projects to do with each other soon ;) would also love to see Bonnie star with them both in other projects as well. How awesome would that be!! :)

Rupert's new project sounds like a good action comedy...wonder who he will play!! :)

I'm excited about this new project. And with "The Drummer" scheduled for filming in the fall, Rupert will be busy and we might get two movie with him onscreen in 2013.

The interview from the red carpet at the opening of Leavesden Studios was cute. Hilarious he took the #4 from Privet Drive and they even have a sign at Leavesden that it's not the real one because Rupert took it. LOL "I didn't know they werer gonna do this!" Ha, ha.

Rupert will be in another movie called "CBGB" alongside Alan Rickman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

"CBGB" stars Alan Rickman as CBGB owner Hilly Kristal and the New York City club's impact on the underground music scene, highlighting artists like the Talking Heads, the Ramones and Blondie. Grint will play Cheetah Chrome of the Dead Boys, who played a prominent role during the club's rise.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118054551?refCatId=13

Isn't Christmas yet?? :D

Edited by Luciana

Rupert will be in another movie called "CBGB" alongside Alan Rickman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

"CBGB" stars Alan Rickman as CBGB owner Hilly Kristal and the New York City club's impact on the underground music scene, highlighting artists like the Talking Heads, the Ramones and Blondie. Grint will play Cheetah Chrome of the Dead Boys, who played a prominent role during the club's rise.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118054551?refCatId=13

Isn't Christmas yet?? :D

THIS IS Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

No I dont...think it is cool it is Romania-my grandmother lived in Romania the first 17 years of her life :)

so your gran is Romanian? do you know where she lived? that's interesting:)

Yes she was (she passed away a few years ago)...my grandma came from (I always thought she was making this up when I was a kid btw :)) Transylvania.

that's the famous region:) super nice!

that's also where I live, but yeah you could make up loads of stories with that:)

Edited by helen2U

Lol!!!.no way!!!!! :) thats awesome!!!! ;) yeah I remember saying when I was super young, "grandma are you a vampire?" ;)

although I doubt that your gran lived in my hometown, I'd have a laugh(I live in Brasov county, Brasov city).

Yeah I dont know :)

Rupert should be coming here soon to the East Coast!! First I believe is Savannah, next I believe is NY-this is so cool him doing his first American filming!!! :) People will go crazy when they see him :)

OMG THE NEW ROMIONE PIC IS B L O O D Y B R I L L I A N T !!!!!!

And I've to admit that I hate to see him with another girl, I think he belongs to Emma, Nobody else... :):kiss: How dare you kiss that girl RUPERT???? And sex??????? OMG Holy cricket!!!! I'm sure that he was about to puke on her face in that scene :tongue0020: , But he really ENJOYED when he kissed Emma!!! :lol::wub::happydance::hug::kiss:

http://dw-voldy.blogspot.de/search?updated-max=2012-06-15T18:04:00-07:00&max-results=4

That's a cool site, check it always, The news are always updated! ;)

Edited by Lusty desire

That post made me smile ;) it sounds like we will be invaded with the Potter cast here in the states!!! :) Bonnie, RUPERT, and possibly Emma for whatever her next role shall be!! :) I love the fact they all are looking to do US films and we welcome them with open arms!! :)

• 3 weeks later...