The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

Rupert has been interviewed by the Sunday Times Online (I guess it's only online. I'm not from the UK, so I wouldn't know if it's out in print too). But it's only available for subscribers. So, if anyone has a chance to get hold of the full text and post it? Very much appreciated.

ICM  has some interesting snippets from the interview.

And these pics that accompany the article ...... wow. 

Those pictures are fantastic!! He looks soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading an article about Emma, and suddenly I read this:

"In person, Watson is the star of the bunch. It is clear within seconds that in real life there is no way she would be dating Rupert Grint, an altogether clunkier, slower and -dare I say it- less bright creature." Sunday Times. :mad:

I can't believe that someone "professional" could write something like that!!!!

I'm very angry.

Did you read that Helena Bonham Carter compares Rupert with Luna Lovegood? She said: "He is like Luna, he is in his own moon". Haha is so true!!! :lol: I love him for that.

I totally agree. They're both really ditzy. Must be why some people find that ship??

"In person, Watson is the star of the bunch. It is clear within seconds that in real life there is no way she would be dating Rupert Grint, an altogether clunkier, slower and -dare I say it- less bright creature." Sunday Times. :mad:

I'm very angry.

What can I say? Absolutely tasteless.

This 'lady' will face Emma's wrath! :angry:

*sorry for my double post*

I'm very angry.

:whaa:

Very rude indeed. :angry: I am not a real life shipper ( I do adore their on screen chemistry) Why would she write it like that.

On a better mode: My god Rupert is gorgeous.

Edited by trixie

:whaa:

Very rude indeed. :angry: I am not a real life shipper ( I do adore their on screen chemistry) Why would she write it like that.

On a better mode: My god Rupert is gorgeous.

I know!!! I'm still very angry for that comment <_< I don't know why she didn't write "Daniel Radcliffe", "Tom Felton", "Matthew Lewis" instead of "Rupert Grint".... a mediocre journalist, really!!

I just came back from watching DH tonight.

LOLOLOL @ Reg (Ron) and Mary kissing and Hermione and Harry's faces!

Ron stabbing the locket, and the horcrux harry and hermione = AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND RON DID AN AWESOME JOB. Wish he screamed her name, like in the book though!

Edited by JazzyMalfoy!

Rupert was terrific in this movie!! :0_0: His Ron was perfect!!

He was so hot!! :excited: He is very broad now!! My fav scenes were: when Ron got hurt (he is shirtless) and when Ron convinces Harry to stay (He looked so fit!!) :drool:

Rupert was terrific in this movie!! :0_0: His Ron was perfect!!

He was so hot!! :excited: He is very broad now!! My fav scenes were: when Ron got hurt (he is shirtless) and when Ron convinces Harry to stay (He looked so fit!!) :drool:

I agree, Luciana. Rupert just NAILED it. Every little piece of dialogue was just perfect. He was Book!Ron at all times, something I truly appreciate. :)

My favourite scenes:

His fight with H/Hr before he leaves.

His speech when he returns.'It was written all over Rupert's face that he's in love with her'. :ohyeah:

"Of the three Potter heroes, ginger-haired Ron emerges in Part I as the most vulnerable and human. All praise then to Rupert Grint, who has grown so much into the part over the years. In the scene in which Ron imagines that he sees his beloved Hermione in a nude embrace with Harry (they look like extras in a Black Eyed Peas video), Grint plays it for real and exposes Ron's jealous and breaking heart. He's the emotional core of the movie."

Totally true!! :yesyes:

Here is the link:

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/photos/17394/236072/10