The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

He looks stunning!

Is it me or his hair looks like it has been altered a little bit to look more fire red? Rupert's hair is a bit more copper than that.

Or perhaps this pic was taken outdoors and it's just the natural effect of the light...

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks stunning!

Is it me or his hair looks like it has been altered a little bit to look more fire red? Rupert's hair is a bit more copper than that.

Or perhaps this pic was taken outdoors and it's just the natural effect of the light...

Yeah, it's either the lighting or photoshoped me thinks. >.<

James IS huge indeed! Rupert doesn't have a small frame, and yet he looks so tiny next to his brother!

Are the girls Rupert's two younger sisters?

Yes, they are Samantha and Charlotte.

Video that was shown at the Oscars tonight. The article, where I found the vid, says they're singing. but I'm not sure, maybe it's just good editing. Still kinda funny tho.

No, they aren't singing. It's like a remix of the scene with music. It's pretty well done!!! I love it!! :)

Yes, they are Samantha and Charlotte.

Thanks! I was sure about Samantha at the back, but was doubtful about Charlotte. She must be 12 or so, as she's a decade younger than Rupert, and yet she's looking so grown up in that pic!!!

Thanks! I was sure about Samantha at the back, but was doubtful about Charlotte. She must be 12 or so, as she's a decade younger than Rupert, and yet she's looking so grown up in that pic!!!

Yeah, right? She seems older!!! :o

I just want to post this picture because it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::excited:

He is a STUD... :wub:

More pics!!! This man is incredible!! :D

... with a wonderful personality. :D

The one who grabs him will be a VERY LUCKY lady. :yesyes:;)

It is a rumor, but it sounds interesting!!! :yesyes:

Director Petter Næss (50) has secured Rupert Grint for his anti-war movie “Comrade.â€

British Rupert Grint is known around the world as Harry Potter’s best friend Ron Weasley on the big screen. Now the 22-year old is going to be one of the main attractions of Petter Næss’ new movie.

- We met him in London and this was something that he wanted to be a part of in addition to the many other projects he is doing. Grint thinks this is an interesting project, says Petter Næss to VG Nett.

Is going to play a rebel

-What does it mean to have him a part of this movie?

- There are a lot of talented young actors out there but Rupert Grint is very right for the part. I can say this much, he is going to play a young, rebellious and red haired rebel.

Grint and the rest of the cast are coming to Norway in the nearest future.

- The production will begin March 28th says Næss.

Anti-war message

“Comrade†is played out in the Norwegian wilderness. The English and the German fight and end up shooting each other. The only way they can survive the tough Norwegian winter is to work together.

Grint is not the only known name on the cast list. Florian Lukas from “Goodbye Lenin†and David Cross from “The Reader.†Norwegian actor Stif Henrik Hoff also plays an important part.

What do you think?? :)

oh wow I've actually never seen this before. first time! he is amazing, no doubt about that :D

I've always found this picture very attractive though

such a sexy redhead!

oh wow I've actually never seen this before. first time! he is amazing, no doubt about that :D

I've always found this picture very attractive though

such a sexy redhead!

I seen both of these on tumblr! They are very cute!