The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a rumor, but it sounds interesting!!! :yesyes:

Director Petter Næss (50) has secured Rupert Grint for his anti-war movie “Comrade.â€

British Rupert Grint is known around the world as Harry Potter’s best friend Ron Weasley on the big screen. Now the 22-year old is going to be one of the main attractions of Petter Næss’ new movie.

- We met him in London and this was something that he wanted to be a part of in addition to the many other projects he is doing. Grint thinks this is an interesting project, says Petter Næss to VG Nett.

Is going to play a rebel

-What does it mean to have him a part of this movie?

- There are a lot of talented young actors out there but Rupert Grint is very right for the part. I can say this much, he is going to play a young, rebellious and red haired rebel.

Grint and the rest of the cast are coming to Norway in the nearest future.

- The production will begin March 28th says Næss.

Anti-war message

“Comrade†is played out in the Norwegian wilderness. The English and the German fight and end up shooting each other. The only way they can survive the tough Norwegian winter is to work together.

Grint is not the only known name on the cast list. Florian Lukas from “Goodbye Lenin†and David Cross from “The Reader.†Norwegian actor Stif Henrik Hoff also plays an important part.

What do you think?? :)

He is now confirmed! WOT WOT ! :ohyeah:

• 2 weeks later...

Here´s a new video, Rupert filming Comrade and a short interview. He looks good with the new haircut :king:

Yeah!! He looks so good!!!! :excited: I can't wait to see this film!!!!

Okay ..have you seen the pic where allegedly Rupert smokes something out of a bong....Hope it´s fake

What??? :0_0: No, I haven't seen it!! If you can, post it. But I don't believe it's true.

What??? :0_0: No, I haven't seen it!! If you can, post it. But I don't believe it's true.

I really don´t want to post it, because I believe it is fake, just look at the muscles and especially the nose! If you want to see it just go to this f***yeahrupertgrint tumblr or to the perez hilton website. They all feature it.

The rumour about "Rupert" smokes from a bong has been confirmed as NOT true by his prep. Also I don't think it looks like him.

But I will say this: Don't think of these potter actors as saint-like, they may make misstakes and do wrong things just like must of us do. They are normal people.

Ofcourse I don't support any drug use at all but I think that there might more of these type of rumours, true or not, will be coming up a lot more now.

I 100% agree with Dan Rad's quote!

The rumour about "Rupert" smokes from a bong has been confirmed as NOT true by his prep. Also I don't think it looks like him.

But I will say this: Don't think of these potter actors as saint-like, they may make misstakes and do wrong things just like must of us do. They are normal people.

Ofcourse I don't support any drug use at all but I think that there might more of these type of rumours, true or not, will be coming up a lot more now.

I 100% agree with Dan Rad's quote!

Yes, I know, but I was in shock the first time I saw the picture! I know Rupert is not a saint, but hopefully, he wasn't in trouble like Lindsay Lohan for example.

The trio has grown up very well, they were always down to earth and I will always support them. :)

Yeah I know. I seriously doubt any of them will end up like the Kings&Queens of celebrity scandals they are way so well behaved, down-to-earth and smart and wouldn't sell themselves for Hollywood. :)