The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

The "kids" who are now adults, wont be going down that route-they would have a long time ago-they always have been grounded and know the Hollywood scene. Agree that yes they are not saints but I also believe without a doubt they were brought up well by their parents as well as Harry Potter family.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupert Grint is enjoying a romance with actress Georgia Groome, according to a UK report. The 22-year-old Harry Potter star was reportedly spotted holding .

^^

Where is this from? Is from a reliable source other than the Mirrors, like its been confirmed or is this still "just a rumour"? Like so many dating rumours floating around young stars.

If so I'm happy for him. Hope she is a great girl and takes good care of him and vice versa. I don't know nothing about her, never heard of her before :blush:

Edited by trixie

Rupert Grint is enjoying a romance with actress Georgia Groome, according to a UK report. The 22-year-old Harry Potter star was reportedly spotted holding .

^^

Where is this from? Is from a reliable source other than the Mirrors, like its been confirmed or is this still "just a rumour"? Like so many dating rumours floating around young stars.

If so I'm happy for him. Hope she is a great girl and takes good care of him and vice versa. I don't know nothing about her, never heard of her before :blush:

Until I see a picture, it's just a rumor for me.

Rupert is in Sweden filming Comrade. A lucky girl filmed him and hugged him!!!! Here is the vid:

Edited by Luciana

Rupert is in Sweden filming Comrade. A lucky girl filmed him and hugged him!!!! Here is the vid:

He looks so cute! sweet! he seems to be a fan of that black hoody lately they said he wore that out with georgia too....nice to see pics of him

Yall are lucky!! :) I keep forgetting that we will have Emma here on the East coast probs next week! Only 2 hours away! May have to take a road trip! LOL Kidding-dont want to feel like a stalker-even if Rupert was here on the East coast close by I wouldnt drive to see him-unless I would be in the area then I would totally go and see them. :)

didnt see the whole video, just the rupert part. he looks gorgeous, love his little curls:) thanks for sharing the vid

Sorry to bug but the gallery you posted, do you know where I can find the image on the right. The one that doesn't move. I can't find it there. :/

Sorry to bug but the gallery you posted, do you know where I can find the image on the right. The one that doesn't move. I can't find it there. :/

I'm sorry, I don't know what picture you're talking about.

I'm sorry, I don't know what picture you're talking about.

The picture on the right in the gallery banner. It's not in that photo gallery, i've checked everywhere. Do you know where else I could find it?

Thumbs up if you agree w. me that there should be more hot gingers in the movie industry?!!! :yesyes: That boy can pawn Robert Pattison and the other TW guy! Rupert just has this natural sexiness ya know? That pic of him that ya posted Luciana-that is my all time favorite shot of him!!

The milk ad-he was perfect to pick ;)