66 replies to this topic

#1 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:18 AM

Guyz,

I wanted to know, what kind of food are you craving at this moment? And how often do you crave it?

What do you do to combat that urge to consume whatever it is that you are craving?

Right now, despite just having eaten dinner, I am craving McDonald's french fries like you wouldn't believe. I've been craving them since last Tuesday. I try to substitute something salty in place of having McD's fries. I might just have to bake some yukon gold potato slices this week. :doh:

Seeing as I challenged myself not to step foot in fast-food joints (especially McDonald's and Burger King), I crave what I won't allow myself to have =o loool. Been nearly four months now. :mellow: :yesyes:
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#2 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:05 AM

I've been craving coconut juice... I can't get enough of the stuff.

Well I just ate dinner but before then I was craving some breakfast sausage and some sort of meat with barbecue sauce.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#3 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

Cheesecake..... Mmmmmmmm lol

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#4 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

Cheesecake..... Mmmmmmmm lol

Now why'd you have to say that? :sweatdrop:

Now I'm craving cheesecake :drool:
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#5 Mrs Duck

Mrs Duck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:37 AM

As a contrast to y'all I crave absolutley nothing :doh: Just the thought of food right now... bleh. But I had a cheeseburger and fries around 1-ish last night so I suppose I was craving that back then :P

#6 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

Lately I been really loving me some Milk Dubs
soo bad bad for me but I got no idea I love carmel.
and I been Craving V8 Splash Juice <3

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#7 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:35 AM

I could really use a few steak quesadillas, cheesecake and rocky road ice cream right about now.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#8 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:03 AM

I'm full with 2 apples right now, so I'm not really craving anything. Usually when I do, it's something sweet. And I've been finding myself craving water lol. I drink a lot of liquid, not soda (anymore) but juice, gatorade, etc. I guess it doesnt *really* count as water though. The water here at school sucks, the stuff in the dining hall tastes vaguely of chlorine and the one from the water fountain tastes like pipes. it's really gross. :(
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#9 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:14 AM

I'm full with 2 apples right now, so I'm not really craving anything. Usually when I do, it's something sweet. And I've been finding myself craving water lol. I drink a lot of liquid, not soda (anymore) but juice, gatorade, etc. I guess it doesnt *really* count as water though. The water here at school sucks, the stuff in the dining hall tastes vaguely of chlorine and the one from the water fountain tastes like pipes. it's really gross. :(

I can seriously have myself a gallon of water right now. I tend not to drink water out of the tap anywhere that I do not live or have visited for quite a length of time. We've run out of bottled water here, which is definitely not a good thing on a night like tonight.

I hate seltzer water with a passion, but that's what was in the fridge. So, I'm drinking that now.

As for cravings.... I seriously wanted to order something off the seafood menu tonight. I always want to everywhere I go that is reputable, buuut it really puts a dent in the wallet. And, since I was not paying, it wouldn't have been fair to order a $26+ plate. So, I opted for corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, in a "mole" (spiced dark chocolate with an undertone of almonds) sauce which came with a side of white rice, mixed with corn and cilantro.

Either way, food was awesome. Tomorrow, I'll probably be craving even more water. And Gatorade. :rolleye0012:
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#10 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:20 AM

• Pasta
  • Diet Coke
  • Chicken Cutlets
  • Vodka Sauce
  • Mozzarella Marinara
:yesyes:

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#11 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

^ DIET COKE FTWWWW!
:o :yesyes:
Posted Image

#12 MOONMELON

MOONMELON

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

cheese flavored potato chips :( I'll probably go buy some if my laziness doesn't win over :P

Posted Image

sig and av by me :)///brother:Nick///graphics///tumblr

#13 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

I want some white twix! and some white chocolate with hazelnuts! and some bigmacs and mcribs and mcchickens (with my personal sort of mayo)...and i want it all rite NOW!!! lol.....but it's no good if want to look :P......

#14 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

^ lol.

I'm going to be boring and say WATER. I'm thirsty. :doh:
Posted Image

#15 Mrs.Pumpkinhead

Mrs.Pumpkinhead

Dedicated Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
  • Mood::Hugging Hogwarts ='(
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

PANCAKES!!!!!!!
I seriously crave for pancakes all the time, I really really really love pancakes like no one does :wub:

E-married to my dear Jon <3
My wonderful friends: Josh, Kim
My wonderful Grandaughter: Arie <3 & My awesome Grandson: Ardi My Potato chip Granddaughter: Boma My beautiful great granddaughter: Sarah.
My lovely neechan: Dina My beautiful little sister/T.L buddy: Lindy
My awesome e-son: Andrew
I love you all!! <3

"Those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil"

By: My lovely beautiful sister Lindy <3
By: My amazing sweet potato chip granddaughter Boma <3

#16 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

PANCAKES!!!!!!!
I seriously crave for pancakes all the time, I really really really love pancakes like no one does :wub:

Come over and we'll have a pancake party. :D I have not had proper pancakes in foreverrrr. I woke up one morning craving them and wanted whole wheat pancakes and didn't have baking powder or milk OR WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR. I made them anyway. Came out like crap. :rofl: I ate them all, though, within the span of three days. :lol:
---
I was craving chocolate and my nephew shared some chocolates from Easter with me :wub: . He doesn't like chocolate. Except for Twix and Snickers. loool. He will not eat Cadbury eggs or Hershey's bars. Craziness. :lol:

Edited by Lena, 01 May 2011 - 06:06 PM.

Posted Image

#17 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,593 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:13 PM

Pasta :drool:

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#18 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

^ Ironically, I'm craving some potato chips right now. :o
OM nom nom :lol:

Edited by Lena, 04 May 2011 - 06:24 AM.

Posted Image

#19 BoMa

BoMa

• Moderators
  • 4,593 posts
  • Mood::(⊙,⊙) Owly~♥
  • LocationUAE

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

^ now I want some cucumber, it goes great with yoghurt.

|| Call me BoMa || Twitter || Tumblr ||
|| Graphics updated 12-May-2013 (Let go of my Heart ) *UPDATED*||

makiblacks.png
|| Young sister: Kim | Twin: Lu | Sister: Stef | Mr.Folf (Dakkusu): Dax | Anime Buddy: Jade | Owl Buddy: Sterre ||
|| Grandpa: Jon | Tomato Grandma: Noura | Corn: Sarah | Carrot: Arie | Graphics Buddy: Lindy | Farm Buddy: Joe ||

#20 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

^ All my sister has are pretzels and cheese covered popcorn. No potato chips. :sob:
-hands you half a cucumber from my sister's fridge :D -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users