The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Food Cravings.

Guyz,

I wanted to know, what kind of food are you craving at this moment? And how often do you crave it?

What do you do to combat that urge to consume whatever it is that you are craving?

Right now, despite just having eaten dinner, I am craving McDonald's french fries like you wouldn't believe. I've been craving them since last Tuesday. I try to substitute something salty in place of having McD's fries. I might just have to bake some yukon gold potato slices this week. :doh:

Seeing as I challenged myself not to step foot in fast-food joints (especially McDonald's and Burger King), I crave what I won't allow myself to have =o loool. Been nearly four months now. :mellow::yesyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a contrast to y'all I crave absolutley nothing :doh: Just the thought of food right now... bleh. But I had a cheeseburger and fries around 1-ish last night so I suppose I was craving that back then :P

I'm full with 2 apples right now, so I'm not really craving anything. Usually when I do, it's something sweet. And I've been finding myself craving water lol. I drink a lot of liquid, not soda (anymore) but juice, gatorade, etc. I guess it doesnt *really* count as water though. The water here at school sucks, the stuff in the dining hall tastes vaguely of chlorine and the one from the water fountain tastes like pipes. it's really gross. :(

I'm full with 2 apples right now, so I'm not really craving anything. Usually when I do, it's something sweet. And I've been finding myself craving water lol. I drink a lot of liquid, not soda (anymore) but juice, gatorade, etc. I guess it doesnt *really* count as water though. The water here at school sucks, the stuff in the dining hall tastes vaguely of chlorine and the one from the water fountain tastes like pipes. it's really gross. :(

I can seriously have myself a gallon of water right now. I tend not to drink water out of the tap anywhere that I do not live or have visited for quite a length of time. We've run out of bottled water here, which is definitely not a good thing on a night like tonight.

I hate seltzer water with a passion, but that's what was in the fridge. So, I'm drinking that now.

As for cravings.... I seriously wanted to order something off the seafood menu tonight. I always want to everywhere I go that is reputable, buuut it really puts a dent in the wallet. And, since I was not paying, it wouldn't have been fair to order a $26+ plate. So, I opted for corn tortillas stuffed with chicken, in a "mole" (spiced dark chocolate with an undertone of almonds) sauce which came with a side of white rice, mixed with corn and cilantro.

Either way, food was awesome. Tomorrow, I'll probably be craving even more water. And Gatorade. :rolleye0012:

• 4 weeks later...

I want some white twix! and some white chocolate with hazelnuts! and some bigmacs and mcribs and mcchickens (with my personal sort of mayo)...and i want it all rite NOW!!! lol.....but it's no good if want to look :P......

PANCAKES!!!!!!!

I seriously crave for pancakes all the time, I really really really love pancakes like no one does :wub:

Come over and we'll have a pancake party. :D I have not had proper pancakes in foreverrrr. I woke up one morning craving them and wanted whole wheat pancakes and didn't have baking powder or milk OR WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR. I made them anyway. Came out like crap. :rofl: I ate them all, though, within the span of three days. :lol:

---

I was craving chocolate and my nephew shared some chocolates from Easter with me :wub: . He doesn't like chocolate. Except for Twix and Snickers. loool. He will not eat Cadbury eggs or Hershey's bars. Craziness. :lol:

Edited by Lena

^ Ironically, I'm craving some potato chips right now. :o

OM nom nom :lol:

Edited by Lena

^ All my sister has are pretzels and cheese covered popcorn. No potato chips. :sob:

-hands you half a cucumber from my sister's fridge :D -

Thanks Kim *munch on*

Here I will give you myself. :P *hope you get it*

Now I'm craving vanilla milkshake.