The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Train Tracks  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never had 'em.

Pffft. Lucky. <_<

I, actually, never had them at all. I did get into a sports accident and had to get surgery done on my teeth about 9 years ago. Whenever I have dental insurance, I plan on going back to have a few flaws fixed. I'd like to have braces on my top row of teeth, particularly the front. -_-

I am getting them soon, -________________- I really hope its not as bad as everyone says.

They're not bad at all! I actually loved my braces when I had them and I really miss them. I guess the only bad thing is the first few days having them in. Your teeth hurt so much.

well guys, i have them in. man... does it hurttt.

it's a tolerable pain. but its just a constant throbbing in my gums and teeth that make it extremely annoying.

dont get me started on trying to chew... its hurts soooooooooooooo much.

but they dont cut up my lips or gums or anything, i guess im just lucky. haha.

well guys, i have them in. man... does it hurttt.

it's a tolerable pain. but its just a constant throbbing in my gums and teeth that make it extremely annoying.

dont get me started on trying to chew... its hurts soooooooooooooo much.

but they dont cut up my lips or gums or anything, i guess im just lucky. haha.

When I had them they never cut my gums or lips, but they did cut the inside of my mouth >.<

• 1 month later...

Considering this was March..I suppose I'm a little late.

I had braces for a year and a half. I found them really painful whenever I got them tightened. I just ate a lot of mashed potatoes and soft breads. I've heard chewing gum helps work out the soreness but I've never tried this.

If they start cutting up your mouth you should be able to ask your ortho for some wax. Futhermore, they can be extra careful to make sure there are no lose ends if they know you are having issues.

Hope you're doing well with your braces!

Well I have never had them though I did come close - had to visit the orthodontist but he said not to worry. tbh i would really like them just to neaten up my teeth a bit - they arent bad but it would be nice.

I also want my teeth whitened like Simon Cowell lol - i envy his teeth.

Dont they like file them down though to a thread them cap it with a fake tooth for celebs with 'perfect' teeth ?

Well I have never had them though I did come close - had to visit the orthodontist but he said not to worry. tbh i would really like them just to neaten up my teeth a bit - they arent bad but it would be nice.

I also want my teeth whitened like Simon Cowell lol - i envy his teeth.

Dont they like file them down though to a thread them cap it with a fake tooth for celebs with 'perfect' teeth ?

Some people get veneers on their teeth. They are porcelain and only put on the front of the teeth. I've only heard good things about them, but I haven't researched them much. I think this is what you're referring to :D.

I've never heard of them filing down for veneers, but maybe they do. That sounds more like a crown though.

Edited by Thriving Joy